Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Maquette - Order NOW, link in 1st post.

Good to know, dark horse! just jumped on the wl a few days ago! Fingers crossed!

I thought about using Flexpay, but with the amount of things I get, several flexpays per month wouldn't help at all. I'll probably get this around mid Feb by the time it ships to me. So far I've liked every maquette they've made in the series. Hope they keep up the good work!

hi
i went on the wait list on the 8th of january for the exclusive edition of aragorn is there any chance of me getting him

Lorcs,
This pre-ordered before Sideshow instituted a non-Refundable Deposit with most pre-orders, and the typical situation with more liberal pre-orders is that more people order that can actually pay for the item. A shipping soon notice is usually followed by a wave of collectors opting out of their purchase, and then a second wave of lucky collectors (like yourself) that get a waitlist conversion! Good luck, and remember that the edition sizes will likely be smaller for new statues offered in the series. Good luck!!

Thanks very much i hope to buy legolas

Good news! My wait list for the exclusive was converted! I placed my reservation in 01/04. To those who are also waiting, be on the lookout! You may be next! :clap

Congrats, that's good news for you. Not sure it's such good news for the popularity of this line though. :(

Congrats, that's good news for you. Not sure it's such good news for the popularity of this line though. :(

Since the posting of the maquette group shot and the success of Legolas, the popularity of the maquette line doesn't seem to be much of a concern anymore.....:)

My wait-list converted for both this and Gandalf today. :yess:

So, I have all 3 exclusives on order now, all caught up and now looking forward to Arwen and Gimli.

Yes
just got the aragorn exclusive i was on the wait list :hi5::hi5::hi5::hi5::panic::panic:

Great to see all the conversions on Aragorn, but I also hope the exclusive remains sold out after initial shipments next month. My Aragorn converted as well about one month after I waitlisted in July, after seeing Gandalf and being lured to the new maquette line.

I only wish the NRD was in place on Legolas and future exclusive releases so that we would be assured they are indeed sold out.

Looking forward to Aragorn, funds in hand. :D

Great to see all the conversions on Aragorn, but I also hope the exclusive remains sold out after initial shipments next month. My Aragorn converted as well about one month after I waitlisted in July, after seeing Gandalf and being lured to the new maquette line.

I only wish the NRD was in place on Legolas and future exclusive releases so that we would be assured they are indeed sold out.

Looking forward to Aragorn, funds in hand. :D

I agree about the NRD and have no problem with it. I like the fact that it might discourage people from buying based on speculation and help keep items in the hands of those who really want them. I also like the fact that we are getting the edition sizes up front now.

Yeah, I think we should see the NRD on the LOTR pieces but at the same time we might not until this line has even stronger momentum behind it.

Great to see all the conversions on Aragorn, but I also hope the exclusive remains sold out after initial shipments next month.

I thought they'd say it would be march... although you wouldn't hear me complaining if it's next month. :hi5:

Back