Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Maquette - Order NOW, link in 1st post.

Wishful thinking on my part I suppose. I do keep checking the product page (both exclusive and regular) almost every day to see if it has changed from 1st Quarter 2011...

Wow, lots of Aragorn wait lists converting lately.

I don't see my Gollum PF WL converting so easily. :lol

As of tomorrow (Jan. 20th), we will be 16 days away from the final Flex payment (Feb. 5th), which usually falls very close to arrival date. Since the "Estimated Arrival" notices usually go out 15-25 days ahead of an item's arrival, I would think that we should be hearing something soon.

If we don't hear anything by, say Monday, I would think that it has been delayed.

Can't wait! Hope I get a low #ed Ex for once. Yes, final flex is scheduled for the 5th of Feb.

I was hoping for something in the newletter,but looks like we will just have to keep playing that waiting game. I really do hope the paint on this guy is up to snuff considering all the recent mishaps with QC.

I was hoping for something in the newletter,but looks like we will just have to keep playing that waiting game. I really do hope the paint on this guy is up to snuff considering all the recent mishaps with QC.

It seems that most of the paint problems that have occurred have been with Marvel pieces. Maybe the workers just don't like those characters?:huh

I do keep checking the product page (both exclusive and regular) almost every day to see if it has changed from 1st Quarter 2011...

Good news my friend. The "Est. Arrival" line on the Aragorn MQ page has changed from "1st Qtr 2011" to "February 2011".:hi5: We should receive an arrival notice email this week (hopefully tomorrow!).

Saw that as well. Eager to get it but its coming with several other items as well.

Good news my friend. The "Est. Arrival" line on the Aragorn MQ page has changed from "1st Qtr 2011" to "February 2011".

Noticed that change myself, and I'm very happy and eager to get this amazing line, which has so much potential, underway.

There had just better be no major paint issues when these start arriving, or I will be quite disappointed.

Yeah, the February arrival time is very welcome. :yess:

Really looking forward to seeing how the final production version turns out.

And so the SS 1/6 Maquette line begins :yess:

Bring it on!!!!!!!

Bill

Noticed that change myself, and I'm very happy and eager to get this amazing line, which has so much potential, underway.

There had just better be no major paint issues when these start arriving, or I will be quite disappointed.

Thankfully, SS reserves it's paint issues for Marvel products. I can't recall any paint app. issues with any LOTR products to date and I don't see that changing. :lecture

Thankfully, SS reserves it's paint issues for Marvel products. I can't recall any paint app. issues with any LOTR products to date and I don't see that changing. :lecture
Why did you have to jinxx it? There's a first time for everything... :(:(

That said.....I can't wait :):):)

With all the excitement surrounding this line it would be horrible if Aragorn arrived with major issues.

I'm not saying that I'm a psychic or anything but, in the past, if I get a certain feeling in my gut about a statue, it ships with problems. :dunno So far, so good on this baby! :)

I'm not saying that I'm a psychic or anything but, in the past, if I get a certain feeling in my gut about a statue, it ships with problems. :dunno So far, so good on this baby! :)

OK, that settles it then.....:lol

Yep! Now all I need do is sit back and wait for this treasure to roll in! :lol

Another newsletter and still not listed under Coming in the Next 30 Days...

Back