Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely underrated. The detail on his suit is amazing and the helmetless sculpt isn't that bad. Wish I could keep mine.

If I would have gotten the ironman maquette. I probably would have gotten the movie 1/4 scales then the comics. But... Not paying those prices. Was there ever an avengers cap statue planned?

Okay gents Looks like I am going o be putting my classic head on this bad boy... My guy said he can do it... The suggestion was all my son's...lol. "Daddy if Sean can put a neck for another cap on your head can't be do the same with your Cap.". I love my kid...lol

problem with this statue is not the sculpt or paint, its the pose, its so gay

I had it and it looks good sculpt, mixed media and paint, just that pose, the new sideshow winter soldier pose and base is way better

I had it and it looks good sculpt, mixed media and paint, just that pose, the new sideshow winter soldier pose and base is way better

I still have it and it is not gay. It's more of a majestic Americana pose but not gay. Hope stopping by to bash made you feel better today. :wave

What the **** does that even mean? Next time try and articulate yourself so you don't sound like a cave troll.

Back