Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the update on my GG is he is currently on his way back for his eye "being out in left field" I was told they were made to be slightly off too add a crazy factor but not like my eyes. He shall arrive there on Tuesday and hopefully it doesnt take to long for them to send me out a new one. I love the piece and boxing it and sending it back sucked but for $500+ I want it to be right

Well the update on my GG is he is currently on his way back for his eye "being out in left field" I was told they were made to be slightly off too add a crazy factor but not like my eyes. He shall arrive there on Tuesday and hopefully it doesnt take to long for them to send me out a new one. I love the piece and boxing it and sending it back sucked but for $500+ I want it to be right

Sideshow must want every PF and bust they make to have an added crazy factor :lol

Good luck and hope it works out. :rock

Hey guys,

I have this awesome bust on the way and it is my first, Apart from the sometimes defective googly eyes what else should i look out for once it does arrive?

Hey guys,

I have this awesome bust on the way and it is my first, Apart from the sometimes defective googly eyes what else should i look out for once it does arrive?

I haven't heard of much else being wrong with this one, besides maybe someone having issues with the magnet strength in the had holding it onto the head. On mine the magnet disc pushes out against the fabric a little but it's no big deal. Hope you like it :)

I still haven't 'bit the bullet' on this one. So tempted. It's the only Spider-Man-themed life sized bust I don't have. Looks so awesome.

Don't want to sit on it for too long...but man, just don't have the space either. :(

They have this at my local shop for $450 Canadian... I've hummed and hawed about it for a while. Can probably get 10% off too.

I gotta check if something's wrong with it. It's tempted me for too long.

So I finally got around to getting one of these. No lazy eye. Perfection.

So far all Spidey-themed 1:1s from Sideshow are tracked down. I think Goblin comes in probably 2nd or 3rd for me. Venom and Spidey still my faves, but this has soooooo much personality. This is really something. Glad I got it. I really love the teeth and the 'hat'.

So I finally got around to getting one of these. No lazy eye. Perfection.

So far all Spidey-themed 1:1s from Sideshow are tracked down. I think Goblin comes in probably 2nd or 3rd for me. Venom and Spidey still my faves, but this has soooooo much personality. This is really something. Glad I got it. I really love the teeth and the 'hat'.

It is an awesome piece! I'm going to sell mine this coming year though. It's the only 1:1 I have and it doesn't fit anymore in my collection

It is an awesome piece! I'm going to sell mine this coming year though. It's the only 1:1 I have and it doesn't fit anymore in my collection

I hear you there. I've got Thor on the 'chopping' block. The collection is constantly evolving. You going for a new theme (or just out of the 1:1 'game')?

How much is the sideshow GG bust going for these days?

If you can find them, maybe a bit over retail, but the problem is finding one. So I imagine the price to start to creep up slowly. I absolutely love mine. Definitely worth every penny. I dare say it's up there with the original Venom bust.

If you can find them, maybe a bit over retail, but the problem is finding one. So I imagine the price to start to creep up slowly. I absolutely love mine. Definitely worth every penny. I dare say it's up there with the original Venom bust.

retail was $599 on this bust?

Back