Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So just got notification that SS found a Reg. PF to fulfill my waitlist, but now I'm wondering if I should wait to see if they'll find an exclusive. I know the chances are really slim, but I also don't think the price for Spider-Woman will ever drop below this. And ultimately, she is one of my favorite characters. I should just go for it, right?

That would probably be mine. I cancelled mine, hoping for an exclusive.

If you enjoy her, go for it. Not worth trying to hunt an exclusive, especially if you know you would only display the Drew head, not Skrull.

That would probably be mine. I cancelled mine, hoping for an exclusive.

If you enjoy her, go for it. Not worth trying to hunt an exclusive, especially if you know you would only display the Drew head, not Skrull.

You sir, are a gentleman!

Admittedly, I am worried that it will arrive damaged, or be one of the ones with a bad QC :(

Get her she is one of the best statues to date. It was my favorite statue of the year from SS. She's amazing! Ex head was the one I like though. But both is worth it. I admit QC was a big issue but that aside. She is amazing!

Wow. I thought this sold out like a year ago. How long were you on the waitlist for? Congrats.

Not very long at all, which is why I was surprised at the quick turn around. But maybe it's like CallMeTheDoctor said, and this is his cancelled one.

I got on the waitlist last week and now it says "shipping soon" instead of "reservation submitted" and shows up in my pending reward points. Still waiting on the email from SS saying they found one but their e-mails are always late getting to me.

Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

Every time this thread hovers back to the top I'm reminded of my time spent with this piece. Does anybody remember this as it unfolded?

I just re-read pages 77-80 starting with my 2nd round of pics for the Ex. Fun times...lol

Flashback:

8410823038_32ee573787.jpg

Re: Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy in 1st Post.

Then there was the Spider-Woman replacements...

9737383631_53bdc42be6.jpg
9739530514_dac2c5461c.jpg

My main issue with the base is the way it domes on the bottom. It's hard and won't press down. It's taller than the feet on the base so it won't sit flat. I now have "The Unstable Spider-Woman" statue. Waiting on word from SS...

9737384137_ecba6e9ec5.jpg
9739527958_92d56cdec7.jpg

Ya know, in an earthquake this thing could've just spiraled off the shelf, lol, smacking into other statues on her way down. In my decision to return it I just kept seeing her spin like a top.

Hopefully whoever is still trying to get this one ends up with a better one. Otherwise, maybe XM will do Spider-Woman some justice.

good luck, I wasn't fortunate enough and had to give up but I often look back and regret that I just couldn't get a good one. The sculpt is actually really nice. One of SS most fluid

They were only selling the reg

I also have a prefect EX of this when it came back up for preorder last year for about 3 minutes. It's AWESOME

I ordered one at that time too, but the regular head came broken, the replacement head didn't fit, so it's credit or refund time. I chose to send it back.

Few weeks ago I jumped on the reg WL and got one, there were some paint flaw that I couldn't live with, so I sent it back.

I should have a EX deal work out tomorrow, fingers cross the seller is honest about there is no problem with the statue he is selling.

reg--will be delivered Thursday so I'll see then if I got lucky and got one with no flaws

I hope you don't get what I returned last month. It has the normal base paint problem plus, the head doesn't fit and paint flaw on her body. This statue have 3 pieces, and all 3 had issue. They claim no replacement part at all, was offered $35 which I refused.

WP_20140724_001.jpg

WP_20140724_004.jpg

Back