Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister Ski

Super Freak
Reaction score
Link to buy Exclusive:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i..._Marvel-Latest&ref=conhome&affiliate=dstephan

Found this at the "other" forum. This appears to be the EX version, maybe COH or change out hex hand? Not really digging it so far. Her face doesn't look too pretty. They also got her on the standard Avengers "A" base. Maybe I'll change my mind when we see more pics. :dunno

JBmrjpggif.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Scarlet Witch PF

Another iconic Avenger! I wonder if they'll have the guts to do green Quicksilver next to round out that version of the team? Not so much digging the statue based on this angle, but will need to see more.

Lame base.

Hmmm not liking it all so far, looks cheap and they way that PFs are priced at i dunno. I still prefer the comiquette unless they're gonna announce vision as a companion piece. Dunno know if its the booze but, her face kinda looks like Milla Jovovich.
-sips beer-

Hmmm not liking it all so far, looks cheap and they way that PFs are priced at i dunno. I still prefer the comiquette unless they're gonna announce vision as a companion piece. Dunno know if its the booze but, her face kinda looks like Milla Jovovich.
-sips beer-

More like Evil-lyn to me. :lol

Holy crap! When did this show up? More goodies at one time. If this is a PF then I must have it! Preorders yet?

You guys seen the Poison Ivy PF at the Dc section?

Poison ivy PF??? Holy crap more????? Must go see. :horror btw thanks bro for always keeping us all up to date. I think you should become a super mod. We love you so much helpful info all the time. :clap

Just to be sure any idea when preorders are? Not now or not a sdcc order correct? Im not missing this one.

I already have the Scarlet Witch comiquette, so this is a pass for me.

Looks good but the comiquette is better, IMO. :D

Yah there's more cleavage showing on the Comiquette but I can't help that the PF has the better sculpt culo :drool I always thought the Comiquette was on a flat side. I hope they make a Vision PF to go with this.

Need more pics but from what I see it look's ugly/boring. People will still buy it tho.... boobs+butt=PROFIT

no thanks this looks like some generic bowen crap.

The comiq with the little robot and scarlet laughing holding a remote control is so much better.

Back