Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. That's a good reason. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they go fairly reasonable on the secondary mkt already.

At the same time I'm a big SW fan and would b very interested 8n seeing any design anyone does on her. At the same I would rather ss put their energy into a Polaris or Pietro piece first before a 3rd witch.

I have a perfect reason, I don't have a scarlet witch...

I second this!

This new print looks pretty different from the old PF as far as I can tell from the face/hair/headpiece so I'm hoping it's maybe a sign of a new PF in the works:pray:

(Although SS doing a new SW before some other Marvel characters seems kinda weird, so I guess it's just wishful thinking)

Haha. That's a good reason. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they go fairly reasonable on the secondary mkt already.

At the same time I'm a big SW fan and would b very interested 8n seeing any design anyone does on her. At the same I would rather ss put their energy into a Polaris or Pietro piece first before a 3rd witch.

I definitely understand your point, but I wonder if they are focusing more on making PF's of the comic version and movie versions of characters that are either already on film or coming to film?

I would take a new version. I never really dug the different tones for her face and skin.

The different in the skin tone is because she is wearing a pink body suit. part of her classic outfit

Scarlet_Witch_(by_Patrick_Fillion)_1.jpg

I for one would love to see a PF of Wanda in this outfit. IMO the best she looked.

Wanda 201.jpg

Back