Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still need this. Last of all of the Spider-Man related 1:1 busts, I need! Looks cooler and cooler every time I look at it.

Why in the world is this piece still in stock? 300 ES and an amazing sculpt.. major Spidey villian .... can't possibly be many left.

Why in the world is this piece still in stock? 300 ES and an amazing sculpt.. major Spidey villian .... can't possibly be many left.

agree, totally underrated piece, though I've seen ones with really screwed up eyes.

Still waiting for a little more of a price drop (or low quantity alert) and then I'll bite. Only piece I need to complete the current Spider-Man 1:1 line.

Still waiting for a little more of a price drop (or low quantity alert) and then I'll bite. Only piece I need to complete the current Spider-Man 1:1 line.

I love this piece, I keep wanting to bite the bullet and order it (one of my favorite characters) but I really want to see the Iron Man maquette

Here is #5! I can see how people say the eyes seem off but its really on the angle and height he is displayed. I did however request an exchange even though I love having such a low number but paying $500+ for a defective product doesnt sit well with me. He looks incredible and detail is amazing except the eyes

congrats! sorry u got one with goggly eyes, I wonder how that passed the QC. Hope u get a better one :)

Sideshow has killed their 1:1 Marvel line cos of their qc. My Red Skull bust was much worse than this Goblin and my own Goblin is not far off being this bad. I want Dr Doom, a new Hulk, Thanos, Sabretooth, Cyclops etc in this line, most of these don't even need eyes... but sideshow keeps ****ing it up, inspite of google eye being the number one 1:1 complaint.

The low ES is the last thing I think about. Nobody will notice the ES but they will sure notice google eyes immediately, wish they send u a better one :)

Call me weird, but the crooked eyes kind of add to the twisted-ness of the piece. I definitely understand why you'd want to return it though. I can see it both ways. To be honest though, if mine shows up like this (when I order), not sure if I'd return it.

Call me weird, but the crooked eyes kind of add to the twisted-ness of the piece. I definitely understand why you'd want to return it though. I can see it both ways. To be honest though, if mine shows up like this (when I order), not sure if I'd return it.

I feel the same way...I love the eyes but hate the eyes

wow those pics make him look really green, the shading is great in person, but shots like those do not help it one bit. I had someone come over and was really impressed with the bust, I had my doubts too when I saw the original ss proto pics.

Back