Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about the same as mine, last i checked she was good. but by the sounds of it, this could start cracking at anytime....:monkey2

Mine was good for a very long time and then the cracks started pretty rapidly. It seems that once the paint STARTS separating from the polystone, it goes quickly.

Mine was good for a very long time and then the cracks started pretty rapidly. It seems that once the paint STARTS separating from the polystone, it goes quickly.

Ink's will apparently never crack. Somehow it seems he has the only perfect one...:dunno

SS royally screwed this one because unlike Rogue and Spider-Woman, they made less of an attempt to correct this. A few replacements went out, and receivers of those have been reporting cracks. Mine and many other's Rogue heads were replaced and I'm happy now. My Spider-Woman is getting replaced, I was sent an order number for the replacement probably last month or so, and many others (so it seems) are on the list as well. SS didn't make right with Psylocke.

So I can see the frustration some have here...it's disappointing to spend so much and it turned out well then it falls apart. If people want to vent without being insulting why not let them blow some steam? Complaining about complaining is still complaining. :cuckoo:

But I still think anyone that wants to keep this and is on the fence about keeping it or not should think about getting it repainted. Yes, it costs money and you shouldn't have to do it, but once it's repainted you'll probably be happy enough, especially if you have a full X-set so far.

Ink's will apparently never crack. Somehow it seems he has the only perfect one...:dunno

SS royally screwed this one because unlike Rogue and Spider-Woman, they made less of an attempt to correct this. A few replacements went out, and receivers of those have been reporting cracks. Mine and many other's Rogue heads were replaced and I'm happy now. My Spider-Woman is getting replaced, I was sent an order number for the replacement probably last month or so, and many others (so it seems) are on the list as well. SS didn't make right with Psylocke.

So I can see the frustration some have here...it's disappointing to spend so much and it turned out well then it falls apart. If people want to vent without being insulting why not let them blow some steam? Complaining about complaining is still complaining. :cuckoo:

But I still think anyone that wants to keep this and is on the fence about keeping it or not should think about getting it repainted. Yes, it costs money and you shouldn't have to do it, but once it's repainted you'll probably be happy enough, especially if you have a full X-set so far.

I have a perfect one too. Granted its with a replacement body, but its definitely perfect and one of my favorite pieces in my collection.

No leaning for mine.
Mine is also still crack free. I have one of the second wave of replacements in late July/early August.
I've been lucky (so far) but I still think SS should have treated this like an auto recall, kind of like what they did with Spider-Woman. Brand new replacement, repainted, not just a spare from the first wave, for any customer who asks.

tumblr_lwb3k38p5R1r2rph2.gif

I hope they make a better x force version so I can sell off my crappy cracked one. Please do a new sculpt and not a repaint.

^^^ same here :D "if any one has an exc for sale let me know, can be damaged paint cracking whatever but not looking to pay retail"

Ski

Why would anyone sell the ex for less then retail when they can get more then retail on eBay? I could see people being willing to sell it for retail, but not taking a loss for no reason.

Why would anyone sell the ex for less then retail when they can get more then retail on eBay? I could see people being willing to sell it for retail, but not taking a loss for no reason.

It is getting less and less in demand since most are damaged... Few weeks ago it was around $360 couple days ago $320 and they still are popping up and i expect more eventually. If you have patience damaged pieces are easy to get below retail, I just got an exc baroness with just a broken finger for $310 shipped.

Not to mention factoring fees drops the actual ending price around 13-15% so most are not getting their money back they paid for it on eBay.

I know if I couldnt fix and custom statues damaged pieces like the cracking psylocke would bug the hell out of me.

Last edited:
Back