Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsc2332.jpg

dsc2331h.jpg

dsc2330x.jpg

dsc2329w.jpg

dsc2328g.jpg

dsc2327y.jpg

dsc2326.jpg

dsc2325f.jpg

dsc2324u.jpg

dsc2323a.jpg

I just ordered the exclusive off of the Sideshow site! Used rewards points to get him! I can't wait to see him in person!

How? He was totally sold out? At least the EX was.

Edit: we'll I could order this too through a round about way... But I have a regular... Why is it back out

Last edited:
The Ex is back up for sale on the SSC website for retail....lol

I happen to like the EX display. It shows off his uniform front and center. Just my two cents.
So yes, to me it would be worth selling my Reg to get it... Provided I had a Reg that is.

It is sold out again. Eva at SSC told me it became available and sold out quickly. I just got lucky. And today I received my shipping notice, so Cap is on the way, will be here Wed!

It is sold out again. Eva at SSC told me it became available and sold out quickly. I just got lucky. And today I received my shipping notice, so Cap is on the way, will be here Wed!

Well congrats dude.... It lasted less then 1 whole night. I considered it, but in the end I saved the money for a statue that I don't already have an awesome Regular Edition of... Joker may be coming to town instead...lol

Back