Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice if they re-released the statue in X-FORCE colors and a new head sculpt.

Just a thought.

Does anybody know where or who is selling a Psylocke Regular or EX at a reasonable price. I am looking at replacing my comiquette with the PF if I can get one.

I know this thread is old but I was not sure where to post it.

Now that I see this thread. Anyone here know how to fix a leaning Psylocke PF?

buy a new one:lol in all honesty, there's no real way to fix a leaning statue cost effectively. It will be cheaper to buy a new one. I have 2 leaning statues including psylocke and I've looked into fixing it. Unless you are a fairly talented customizer who can sculpt new legs on ur own, its cheaper to buy a new one.

This thing cracks, it leans, it's just doing everything. Damn disgrace. Lol.

I have one that I am customizing that developed a lean since I got it, I just repeg it, not super simple but not as hard as resculpting legs.

I have one that I am customizing that developed a lean since I got it, I just repeg it, not super simple but not as hard as resculpting legs.

But you're Spazzy and a legend. Haha.
But yeah I've been thinking that fixing the base instead would be the best way to tackle this.

I've been real lucky with this statue. I bought mine a regular from bbts long ago for the $299.99 price. It was only my second sideshow statue ever. 1st PF and to this day it's still perfect no bad paint or leaning. HAD that ended up happening though It would've surely turned me off from this hobby forever. I understand the frustration with it. I feel for everyone who has the issues because this statue is beautiful. Particularly from about a 30 degree angle showing the side of her right leg.

Back