Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make a Jim Lee Storm!

if i make a storm will be extreme x-men version, just trying to figure out how to make the cape stuff first. cause sculpting it is a pain and tons of work. will see if this seamstress i know can help me on it. but thats a lot of thought process before i attempt a storm with a cape lol

Last edited:
Well I could also suggest:

Dagger
Enchantress
Sue Storm
Jean Grey as Pheonix

ya Phoenix is at the top of the list, but wondering if SS will surprise us with one sometime soon. Like to make those chars we will never see.

The others are good ideas. have to mull over them as well with some others i been thinking about trying out.

ya Phoenix is at the top of the list, but wondering if SS will surprise us with one sometime soon. Like to make those chars we will never see.

The others are good ideas. have to mull over them as well with some others i been thinking about trying out.

Here is another one...

Vindicator (Heather) from Alpha Flight. A bit of Canadian love.

Ever consider doing a Catwoman?

did one while back from a AH Rogue, was tempted to do another but with SS making one in rumors not sure.

Here is another one...

Vindicator (Heather) from Alpha Flight. A bit of Canadian love.

id do it, but one of those chars would have to be commissioned to do. all tho Aurora would be fun to make again, did a few of her in the she dragon version long time ago.

When is that unmasked piece goin on sale or PM if you want to commission another

Edit: followed the link to you site. If it doesnt sell directly, you gonna through it up on ebay?

Issues with paint on face

Hi guys, I just won this on a recent ebay auction for a steal at $240 shipped. However I was an idiot as the auction didn't have any close ups of her face. She came in the mail earlier this week and there's paint app issues all over her cowl. Is this common? The seller denies that this is the same head he shipped saying he looked at it every day and never saw that. Basically saying I'm trying to rip him off. My OCD is kicking in but at $110 off retail I am considering keeping her instead of filing a complaint and sending her back. What would you guys do? And yes I know in the end the decision if I can live with that face is mine but really appreciate your thoughts here. Thanks!

Re: Issues with paint on face

Hi guys, I just won this on a recent ebay auction for a steal at $240 shipped. However I was an idiot as the auction didn't have any close ups of her face. She came in the mail earlier this week and there's paint app issues all over her cowl. Is this common? The seller denies that this is the same head he shipped saying he looked at it every day and never saw that. Basically saying I'm trying to rip him off. My OCD is kicking in but at $110 off retail I am considering keeping her instead of filing a complaint and sending her back. What would you guys do? And yes I know in the end the decision if I can live with that face is mine but really appreciate your thoughts here. Thanks!

It's very sloppy painted but you got a deal on it. If he has a pic of it showing that there was not a paint problem, then it would be hard to get any reimbursement of it.

Re: Issues with paint on face

If your OCD this hobby isn't a good one for you. Coming from someone who has been in it ten years, perfect statues are rare. She was plagued with a lot of problems even if you ordered direct from SS. You got a great deal. Take it and move on. If your not satisfied you can resell her on ebay or on the boards and then leave this PF behind you.

Does anyone know if SS is planning on making a black costume version? The unmasked head would be so nice if its that black costume spider woman is made. Is the black spider woman just an upgrade of her first costume like the black spider man costume was? Or is it another character? This one is still still nicely in my collection. The flaws was not so nice but I had to suck it up just to keep her because it was either that or return her. I had to have her in my collection. Is there anyone here who ordered this on day one still own this as one of your favorites?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if SS is planning on making a black costume version? The unmasked head would be so nice if its that black costume spider woman is made. Is the black spider woman just an upgrade of her first costume like the black spider man costume was? Or is it another character? This one is still still nicely in my collection. The flaws was not so nice but I had to suck it up just to keep her because it was either that or return her. I had to have her in my collection. Is there anyone here who ordered this on day one still own this as one of your favorites?

They're two completely different characters.

This statue is crap. No settling, I returned it.

Whoever it worked out for, glad it worked for you. I agree with nemenforcer to a degree. Except most of my Sideshow statues have been great, while Spider-Woman had some of the most widespread issues I've seen yet. Yes, Poison Ivy's vines, Rhino's cracks, etc... But still this really can't be compared to anything except Psylocke and Rogue.

They're two completely different characters.

This statue is crap. No settling, I returned it.

Whoever it worked out for, glad it worked for you. I agree with nemenforcer to a degree. Except most of my Sideshow statues have been great, while Spider-Woman had some of the most widespread issues I've seen yet. Yes, Poison Ivy's vines, Rhino's cracks, etc... But still this really can't be compared to anything except Psylocke and Rogue.

Thanks bro! Yes I agree with the biggest QC issue on this one and the ones you mention. Psylocke was a big mess with the cracking base and her legs. That was a horror story. This was too, but I had to settle for the minor damages after I got my replacement. They didn't offer anything for me to keep it. I sucked it up only because I wanted her in my collection. I figure with the QC issues I may not even find another good one out there. That's why I kept my replacement which was ok with a few issues but no where like the first one. It kind of looked like they repaired her and I got the same one back. I can still see where the broken hair line was repaired and the chip spot on her face has been patched up not perfect but passable.

I pre ordered her on day one, and still really like this piece. Have her displayed next to Ms Marvel now. I got a good replacement though, so I don't have much to complain about.

I pre ordered her on day one, and still really like this piece. Have her displayed next to Ms Marvel now. I got a good replacement though, so I don't have much to complain about.

Lol I have her display next to ms marvel too. Mine had small flaws but I need her in my collection. She is still one of my top statues.

So just got notification that SS found a Reg. PF to fulfill my waitlist, but now I'm wondering if I should wait to see if they'll find an exclusive. I know the chances are really slim, but I also don't think the price for Spider-Woman will ever drop below this. And ultimately, she is one of my favorite characters. I should just go for it, right?

Back