Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the character, Love this PF.

DSC043542b.jpg

It was Hex hand. :wink1:

And you are losing it....because SS don't give us our ES of 3 Gwen! :cuss

That's exactly right. It's the emotion stress of wanting something that I thought was practically a given. All I know is I heard that I was specially chosen to receive what was being call (and I quote) "the most amazing piece that Sideshow has EVER produced....there will only be three....and one is yours."

Now, I think it was Snoops that PMd me that, but I could be wrong. Regardless, my heart is hurting at the moment. I don't get it. What did I do wrong??

That's exactly right. It's the emotion stress of wanting something that I thought was practically a given. All I know is I heard that I was specially chosen to receive what was being call (and I quote) "the most amazing piece that Sideshow has EVER produced....there will only be three....and one is yours."

Now, I think it was Snoops that PMd me that, but I could be wrong. Regardless, my heart is hurting at the moment. I don't get it. What did I do wrong??
Sadly it came down to the fact that we didn't punch enough hobos. I was so sure 17 would do it. :(

And MORE awesome pics, RS. :lol

Exclusive or no? I don't see Vision 'dollie'!!!

I always really liked this one. SSC did her justice, IMO.

Thanks C2099!

I was too lazy to take out the Ex hand for the pics.
I just grabbed this statue from my display shelf and took some shots. :)

Still waiting for a modern Vision and SW. Maybe all read leather like that house of m cover above. Then vision looks more sleek and squared off.

standard_incredible.jpg

Still waiting for a modern Vision and SW. Maybe all read leather like that house of m cover above. Then vision looks more sleek and squared off.
Best looking outfit for Wanda (IMO) Both classy and sexy!

scarlet witch marvel now costume3.jpg

That'd be perfect. My only problem with the current of is its so damn cartoony. Haha. Pretty ridiculous complaint when it comes to superheroes, I know.

I do like the look of the red pant outfit. Though at this point in my collection I would really love a Polaris

A variant on the red outfit. I like the action pose! Wanda is always quite some sight floating in the air.

sww.jpg

Back