Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'd be perfect. My only problem with the current of is its so damn cartoony. Haha. Pretty ridiculous complaint when it comes to superheroes, I know.

Nah. I get what you're saying. Not necessarily with this piece, but with some other pieces. I say the same thing. Big reason why I pass on so many.

So the face sculpt on this is the same as Storms or no? Does anyone have a pic of them side by side? Cause I only have Storm.

So the face sculpt on this is the same as Storms or no? Does anyone have a pic of them side by side? Cause I only have Storm.

No.

I can see what you're getting at, but no. Even looking at pics, the face sculpts are notably different. And even if that were the case, Sideshow would have felt the fan wrath a long time ago with preview pics. :lol

If anyone's selling this beautiful lady, shoot me a PM. Finally got the Leia I was searching for, so now I'm onto the next search for Scarlet Witch!

I so wish I had gotten into this hobby 5 years ago or so, although I would have been a broke college student then anyway. :rotfl

Owning both Storm and Scarlet I have felt since day one the face sculpts were very similar. Most of Newman's face sculpts are similar when you look closely.

Does this new upcoming SS art print mean we are getting a new Scarlet Witch PF, or is this the art for the old one?
preview_ScarletWitch.jpg
Scarlet Witch Premium Art Print | Sideshow Collectibles

Old PF
300112-scarlet-witch-001.jpg

the PF is perfect in my view, especially the exclusive.

I think it looks good, the pose is a little weird, but not bad. However, I like the comiquette a little better, just my 2 cents. I would love for them to do a new PF.

I think my SW pf is perfect as is. Having both this and comq I don't see a need for a new one. It took a while for the last one to sell. SS likes big movers these days

I think my SW pf is perfect as is. Having both this and comq I don't see a need for a new one. It took a while for the last one to sell. SS likes big movers these days

I have a perfect reason, I don't have a scarlet witch...

Back