Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Maquette - Order NOW, link in 1st post.

There's just no pleasing some of you guys. :lecture It was a mere 4 1/2 month's ago [July 22nd to be exact] that SS opened the floodgates and revealed to us the Legolas and Gimli maquette excl's. What more do you guys expect from SS?.......:monkey3 :wink1:
You're right woodsy...what was I thinking? :lol

Bill

Last edited:

Hello all,

I am new here to the forum, but have followed it for quite some time! I am a very modest collector (mostly because of finances). This new LOTR maquette line looks fantastic though, and I have always wanted an Aragorn piece. I've decided that this will be the one I pull the trigger on!

I have a question regarding the exclusive version. I was too late to pre-order it, so I recently put myself down for the wait list. Does anyone have an idea of what my chances are of getting it converted? My concern is that I wait out the exclusive, and in the mean time the regular edition also sells out! Just wondering what route I should take here.

Thanks!

Your chances are good on getting a conversion. this went up before SS started the NRD. once the charging starts so will the cancellations.

I have the EX on order but I'm not sure I'm gonna go ahead with the line.

There's a very good chance your wait list for the exclusive will convert.

Even if it doesn't you shouldn't have any problem finding the regular version from an AD.

Hi does anyone know an exact release date for aragorn

Hi does anyone know an exact release date for aragorn

That's not something anyone can be sure of right now lorcs.

He is due out the 1st quarter this year.

So March would be best guess.

However the Morgul Lord was due out the 4th quarter 2010 (December) but now won't be shipping till about the 17th of this month (1st phase).

That is about as much as I can tell you for now, hope it helps.

Bill

The real answer is...

...not soon enough! I'm eager for this line to get underway, especially since it is all I am collecting from Sideshow at the moment.

The real answer is...

...not soon enough! I'm eager for this line to get underway, especially since it is all I am collecting from Sideshow at the moment.
Can't argue with you there furystorm, March seems a long way away doesn't it :gah:

Sounds like you should have gone with the PF line too...that way you wouldn't have so long to wait :wink1:.

Finances might be an issue though:slap

Bill

I hope we don't have to wait until March.....:(

Any idea when he will be shipping woodsy?

Sooner would be nice :yess:

Bill

I don't have a clue Bill. I was actually hoping for a Jan. release, but that's obviously out of the question now. I guess the best case scenario at this point is Feb. :dunno

Hopefully it should be shipping early February judging by the Flex-Pay schedule. My 2nd payment posted last week so the last one should be by Feb. 7th. I've never had the Flex-Pay schedule change once it's begun (but that's just me).

Hopefully it should be shipping early February judging by the Flex-Pay schedule. My 2nd payment posted last week so the last one should be by Feb. 7th. I've never had the Flex-Pay schedule change once it's begun (but that's just me).

Thanks for sharing that info, that is excellent news! Looks like were good to go in Feb. :yess:

Damn another item shipping soon though it wasnt listed in the 30 day window of the newsletter.

I am going to have to switch to Flexpay for pretty much everything moving forward, as it seems like Sideshow has ballpark windows when we order (and a couple of hundred dollars per quarter isn't anything to sneeze at, but manageable) but they get their orders all in one shipment and it becomes a feast or famine vibe when products ship to customers. Months go by with no news, and then two or three things all drop at once. I know I struggle, and I only collect LOTR. I can't imagine how tough it is for people that collect multiple lines, like Marvel etc!

My 2nd flex payment also cleared last week for this maquette so definately shipping in Feb. I pretty much flex everything now since it's easier on the wallet & gives you a good idea as to when the item will ship once payments begin.

My 2nd flex payment also cleared last week for this maquette so definately shipping in Feb. I pretty much flex everything now since it's easier on the wallet & gives you a good idea as to when the item will ship once payments begin.

Me too! And yeah everything seems to ship as soon as the third payment is taken, so it should be with us within a month.

Good news! My wait list for the exclusive was converted! I placed my reservation in 01/04. To those who are also waiting, be on the lookout! You may be next! :clap

Back