Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Maquette - Order NOW, link in 1st post.

Well, the SW Obi-Wan Kenobi LSB is showing an est. ship of "January 2011" and it just now made it onto the 30 Day list. Maybe things are running behind all-around.

It would be great to get an "Estimated Arrival 10 Days" email! Seems like I'm a little more excited to get this than a number of recent arrivals.

I think we're all very anxious to see this arrive.

Another newsletter and still not listed under Coming in the Next 30 Days...

Yeah, I was looking out for that myself blue-rogue. Not only that, but there was no LOTR news in this weeks newsletter at all.:(

When are we going the hear about the second Gollum PF base?:impatient:

Bill

Yeah, I was looking out for that myself blue-rogue. Not only that, but there was no LOTR news in this weeks newsletter at all.:(

When are we going the hear about the second Gollum PF base?:impatient:

Bill

You might want to check out the Gollum thread......:monkey3

I'm starting to believe the extra base does not even exist. Or that it was such an afterthought that it has not even been sculpted/produced even as we ponder it's existence.

I have Gollum on order, but he will probably be flipped to secure more funds for the maquette line.

I have Gollum on order, but he will probably be flipped to secure more funds for the maquette line.

flipper_box_250.jpg

:D

I'm starting to believe the extra base does not even exist. Or that it was such an afterthought that it has not even been sculpted/produced even as we ponder it's existence.

You might have a hard time convincing SilentSurfer of that. He's one of SS's painters and he posted this on Nov 20th :

I saw the second base today. It's not an alternate display mode, but somewhere esthetically pleasing to put your unused upper body and interchangable nameplate. Looked great to me. Makes me wish the Gandalf PF had something like it to hold the Exclusive head.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Just saying though, what's with the holdup? 500 of us ordered, he sold out in a matter of a few short days, they have all the front money deposited. Show me the base...

Just got e-mailed by SS telling me that my final flex-pay is next week.:yess: We'll be looking at in hand pics in just over a week. :rock

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Just saying though, what's with the holdup? 500 of us ordered, he sold out in a matter of a few short days, they have all the front money deposited. Show me the base...

You won't get any arguement from me...your points are all valid, and are ones which I shared with SS as well. I suspect we'll finally see those pic's somewhere around ToyFair.

Just got e-mailed by SS telling me that my final flex-pay is next week.

For real? Why have we not seen this listed in the coming in the next 30 days section, or been sent an email to confirm the order is coming. Don't get me wrong, I hope these ship sooner than later. I'm ready, but I was waiting for the email so I could arrange payment by check. Because going forward with this line, I always want to have my money up front and ready to go. I have to stop charging my toys...

Bring Aragorn on. :D

I think that, as a rule, SS doesn't put anything on the "Shipping In 30 Days" list until receiving notice that it's on the way. At least that's what I gather from talks I've had with CS.

For real? Why have we not seen this listed in the coming in the next 30 days section, or been sent an email to confirm the order is coming. Don't get me wrong, I hope these ship sooner than later. I'm ready, but I was waiting for the email so I could arrange payment by check. Because going forward with this line, I always want to have my money up front and ready to go. I have to stop charging my toys...

Bring Aragorn on. :D

I don't believe SS gave any 30 day notice for the ML PF either. I don't really look at the newsletter for shipping info anyway. I go by when they start the first flex-pay. It's been my experience that if there is a production delay, SS will push back the first flex-payment. Once the flex-pay begins though, you can bank on it.

Got this email from Sideshow this morning...

Dear "Blu Falcon",

Thank you for your order using our FlexPay payment option. This email is to keep you updated with the most current information that affects your order with us.

Item Name: Aragorn Statue - EXCLUSIVE
Item#: 2000991
Order: TBxxxxx

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we have had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

*If you are paying by check or money order, you may receive this message as we process each payment.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments
3/5/2011 $78.33

So it looks like a production delay for the Aragorn maquette. No complaints from me as long as they do him right. Take all the time you need.

Got this email from Sideshow this morning...

Dear "Blu Falcon",

Thank you for your order using our FlexPay payment option. This email is to keep you updated with the most current information that affects your order with us.

Item Name: Aragorn Statue - EXCLUSIVE
Item#: 2000991
Order: TBxxxxx

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we have had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

*If you are paying by check or money order, you may receive this message as we process each payment.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments
3/5/2011 $78.33

So it looks like a production delay for the Aragorn maquette. No complaints from me as long as they do him right. Take all the time you need.

Thanks for the update...March it is then.

More time to save my pennies, but I am getting anxious.

....and less time to save your pennies between the Aragorn maquette and the 2nd quarter Gandalf and Legolas maquettes. :lecture

Back