Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine does none of the above

Just seeing this.

If everybody had a common problem with a statue you'd be that 1 who got a perfect one because you never get problems from sideshow so what's new? Good for you.

And for the record, mine neither.

Just seeing this.

If everybody had a common problem with a statue you'd be that 1 who got a perfect one because you never get problems from sideshow so what's new? Good for you.

And for the record, mine neither.

I just think it's funny that people are lead to believe that if a handful have problems, the whole run does. That's completely false

I just think it's funny that people are lead to believe that if a handful have problems, the whole run does. That's completely false

I believe that's true. Especially since statues are more often than not done in batches, why would an entire run have issues? I've mentioned it several times before with all the issues I get from SS, that's my experience and doesn't reflect other's. But that's why I don't have much SS left on preorder right now, it's my experience.

And maybe not a whole run has an issue, but at the same time let's not act like some of these issues aren't widespread. Batpits...Rogue paint...Spider-Woman...Modern Thor lean...people are dumb but probably not as dumb as you take them for, especially if there's a recall or replacement program where SS acknowledges an issue.

I am considering buying one. All the ones I have seen on ebay despite having paint cracks/leaning issues, STILL want over 700+ for her. I don't think it's worth it at that point since it's not flawless, but there is no other PF that matches the x-men line :(. Think it's still worth going after one that is near flawless or wait for Sideshow/Custom to come out with a new version?

Last edited:
Sideshow should of offered replacements on all these and wouldn't. For the record mine has paint cracks on the thighs that get worse over time and hairline fractures all through the base.

Sideshow should of offered replacements on all these and wouldn't. For the record mine has paint cracks on the thighs that get worse over time and hairline fractures all through the base.

it happens to my, and also the replacement body.

Back