Green Goblin life size bust.. Link to buy in 1st post !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a love it or hate it type bust and personally I LOVE IT!

It is such a twisted looking take on the Green Goblin that I knew I had to find one and add it to the collection. Such an amazing sculpt and with tons of personality ....Lovin it!

I don't see a problem with wonky eyes on mine, the pictures sometimes exaggerate it but the eyes in person look like it's intentional. The head itself is facing slightly right while BOTH eyes are looking slightly left and his left eye is looking more to the left making it look even more menacing. At least with mine I am happy with how the eyes are...it looks perfect for this piece and no one has mentioned the eye looking out of place.

Props to Danielson who I got this from... the piece is flawless and is a keeper for me...so stoked he's in the house!

Ok time to show off some pics:

DSCN6095.jpg

DSCN6096.jpg

DSCN6097.jpg

DSCN6098.jpg

DSCN6099.jpg

DSCN6100.jpg

DSCN6101.JPG

DSCN6106.jpg

DSCN6109.jpg

DSCN6110.jpg

DSCN6112.jpg

DSCN6113.jpg

DSCN6107.jpg

DSCN6105.jpg

I'm getting one as trade for some work I'm doing for a guy, so if anyone could give me guess as to what these are going for now, it would be nice.

I use to own one. Idk. It still looks cool. Maybe I might keep it. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I seen one go for $1200 on Ebay.

I'm definitely keeping mine. I think he goes well with the rest of my monster busts.

I'll post another group pic when my Alien Newborn arrives here shortly.

I’m selling mine on eBay right now. So if anyone’s looking for one, mines available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol.

So people have been saying.

Someone referenced Marty Feldman and that just did it for me. [emoji23]

Yeah, I know [emoji23]

Well, I sat with him for a bit and realized he didn’t go with where I’m trying to go in my collection. I want to stick with star wars and alien/predator.

Plus there’s items I need and this is going to help pay for it. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back