Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see how either of them could be in both. Fox has the rights to the X-MEN movie franchise and I'm fairly sure that Marvel doesn't want to give away any more of their characters rights to them. Marvel can't make any X-MEN or Spider-man movies because Fox and Sony have the rights to those characters. Marvel/Paramount have the Avengers and Avengers related characters as well as any characters they haven't licensed off to other studios. This is actually kind of a mess for Marvel until they can get back all of their movie characters and put them under one movie studio.

It has already been confirmed that Quicksilver is in both films. Not the same actor or even the same era. Fox can use him with their X-Men contract and Disney can use him for Avengers.

John is gonna re-do the hair and put the final touches on the lips and seal it

It's not done yet, just asking for approvals for the go-ahead.

This definitely has to be one of Sideshow's best female PF statues...

Looking to buy one of these lovely ladies, if anyone has her for sale. :wave I missed out on a lot of good PFs, but thankfully I've found most of them! Still searching for her though.

I really want this statue to pair with a more modern, robotic looking vision pf. But the prices on this have been too damn high! Haha

I recently picked her up and love this piece, even with the original sculpt / paintjob.

IMG_3356.JPG

IMG_3355.JPG

One of my all time favorite characters. smoking_20.gif

Last edited:
Re: Scarlet Witch PF

My repaint courtesy of Vince Vell

DO WANT!

One thing I will say is the lipstick looks a little off (the outer lines), but other that that I think that looks really kool!

:panic:

It really is Ink.

I think it's because (not for the first time or the last) the Promo pictures don't do her any justice.
- It's why I was on the fence about her for quite some time, and then I saw one locally.

In hand this piece really does leave a lasting impression from the pose (sadly I do not have the EX, but still great without the Hex Bolt) to the posable cape and that awesome sculpt.

And MORE awesome pics, RS. :lol

Exclusive or no? I don't see Vision 'dollie'!!!

I always really liked this one. SSC did her justice, IMO.

Back