Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know. I love Millers Bowen black cat.

That is one insanely sexy statue. I have one and just marvel at how good it looks. IMHO, that is the best Black Cat statue that has ever been released. Newman's Poison Ivy will also go down as one of the best female statues we have ever seen. Ivy is releasing shortly and I am so excited to finally see that statue in hand.

I can't say I'm a big fan of the Scarlet Witch PF but Mark's talent is ENORMOUS. There are always going to be rare occasions where I may not like a sculpt by Mark or Tim but they are still the best in the business at sculpting the female form as far as I'm concerned.

Newman's recent facial sculpt style is very recognizable. I would think Miller is more versatile in that area? But I like how both sculptors switch up their style over the years :)

Sucks I didn't even get a small refund for my chip base. It's either take it or send it back. Crappy new replacement policy is always. A losing battle. I hate when this happens on brand new release statues.

Sucks I didn't even get a small refund for my chip base. It's either take it or send it back. Crappy new replacement policy is always. A losing battle. I hate when this happens on brand new release statues.

...So let me get this right, you have a chip in the base and they offered to replace it and you think that's crappy? Just trying to get my head around what you're saying.

I'm going to try & order this next week. I've been thinking about getting her for the past month & she's really grown on me. I should ordered her last month but I didn't want to impulse buy her like I so nearly did with new Harley PF.

Me too. I would have prefered a sculpted cape but it is what it is. I love the small base though. The bases on so many PFs are ridiculously oversized and it makes it hard to display multiple statues together.

Agreed and some of the bases r also very heavy when they don't need to be.

Would you guys ask for a replacement base if it was chipped but when displayed the statue itself covered the chip. The chip is right where the foot peg is but at the top of the base.

Would you guys ask for a replacement base if it was chipped but when displayed the statue itself covered the chip. The chip is right where the foot peg is but at the top of the base.

I would ask for a $35 credit or a $30 partial refund. Take zoomed-in pictures that "exaggerate" the chip to strengthen your case, and increase your chances of a credit/refund. Talk about other miniscule flaws as well, if any, like fine scratch lines, scuffs, or bad stitching on the cape etc.

Nah...I been collecting over ten years and there is always a flaw somewhere. Unless its major or very noticeable I don't complain. I think mine has the same small chip

I would ask for a $35 credit or a $30 partial refund. Take zoomed-in pictures that "exaggerate" the chip to strengthen your case, and increase your chances of a credit/refund. Talk about other miniscule flaws as well, if any, like fine scratch lines, scuffs, or bad stitching on the cape etc.

I have the same issue. There's no refunds offer since it's covered even if it's clearly chip. I sent photos and email the rep here. She ignore all my emails and then when I emailed returns they said no partial refunds on this. I ask for a higher up manager but they would not give me that info. Good luck and let me know what they say. In my opinion damage is damage. If I got a 20.00 credit then I would be fine. Instead they offered 0 take it or return it only! Still kind of angry at the way this was Handle on my chipped base.

Nah...I been collecting over ten years and there is always a flaw somewhere. Unless its major or very noticeable I don't complain. I think mine has the same small chip

I have the same issue. There's no refunds offer since it's covered even if it's clearly chip. I sent photos and email the rep here. She ignore all my emails and then when I emailed returns they said no partial refunds on this. I ask for a higher up manager but they would not give me that info. Good luck and let me know what they say. In my opinion damage is damage. If I got a 20.00 credit then I would be fine. Instead they offered 0 take it or return it only! Still kind of angry at the way this was Handle on my chipped base.

Wow, sounds like a common issue.

Back