Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wave

captainamericaec068wlrmb.jpg

well, I did some more shots of the bust (better late than never :D)
the bust turned out really great..
damn.. I love the bust!

_9106628.jpg

_9106690.jpg

_9106652.jpg

_9106637.jpg

_9106640.jpg

_9106646.jpg

_9106666.jpg

_9106639.jpg

_9106681.jpg

Wow. I never thought I'd want to get into the busts but this thing look amazing. Its got me considering it but they are expensive. Then again now that Batman PF had been delayed I have some hobby cash to possibly spend elsewhere. Though I am still in the hunt for a Cap PF.

Wow. I never thought I'd want to get into the busts but this thing look amazing. Its got me considering it but they are expensive. Then again now that Batman PF had been delayed I have some hobby cash to possibly spend elsewhere. Though I am still in the hunt for a Cap PF.

Cap PF should def take priority!

Yeah I agree Cap PF is the way to go but this is still in stock. I keep thinking if I wait it'll be gone and then be super expensive on the secondary market like the Cap PF is now and the I'll have to pay way more.

Yeah I agree Cap PF is the way to go but this is still in stock. I keep thinking if I wait it'll be gone and then be super expensive on the secondary market like the Cap PF is now and the I'll have to pay way more.

I feel the same way! When I see Krueger's life sized busts, I keep thinking about starting that line. And these pics look amazing. Just don't have the space, would have to give up on PF's, which I can't imagine for now. But Cap blows me away every time I see it.

I really like this, really impressive piece but there's no way I'm going to start getting into Busts as well. Like this hobby isn't expensive enough.

What a collection Baelsan has to :clap

My focus is characters I love from the comics so I have no problem going after both PFs and bust. I already have an idea of how I want to move forward in the hobby and its not gonna involve a huge room with hundreds of pieces. Just a few pieces of my favorite characters and Cap is pretty much at the top of the list so I would love to have both this and the PF one day.

As a new person to the hobby does anyone beleive that top characters like Cap will get another PF sometime soon or is the original all that will be. I would even be fine with a comiquette. I mean Ultron has both a pf and comiquette now. I don't believe Cap is in both lines is he?

My focus is characters I love from the comics so I have no problem going after both PFs and bust. I already have an idea of how I want to move forward in the hobby and its not gonna involve a huge room with hundreds of pieces. Just a few pieces of my favorite characters and Cap is pretty much at the top of the list so I would love to have both this and the PF one day.

As a new person to the hobby does anyone beleive that top characters like Cap will get another PF sometime soon or is the original all that will be. I would even be fine with a comiquette. I mean Ultron has both a pf and comiquette now. I don't believe Cap is in both lines is he?

Yeah there'll be more CA statues from SS but the big question is when, no one knows? SS are working on there 2nd Punisher as we speak so I'm sure they will revisit the big names again. Especially since now there so much bigger. It's good your got an idea in what you want, some when there 1st getting into this hobby can go a bit crazy buying anything that looks cool & quickly burn out. The only reason why I'm not buying into Busts is because there's quite a few characters I want in my collection & I haven't got the room to be collecting anything other than statues.

I've got the CA PF coming at the beginning of next month :yess:

This is one of the best 1:1s I've ever bought

I beleive it ink. This thing looks incredible. If it can look this good in pictures I can only imagine what it looks like in person.

Please anyone feel free to post more pics or a video lol

I think you need to buy this AB & see for yourself. Especially being a big CA fan

Ha ha ha. I wish it was that easy RB. I have some extra cash but this is still $599 Plus shipping tax and customs to Canada this could be pushing $750. I will give it some serious consideration though. Anyone know what to expect with Canadian customs?

No problem. This thing looks great regardless. Nice score ink but it need to be on something other than that little stool. Looks like it could get knocked over real easy.

Back