1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a bummer. Guess I'll just wait for a HT WandaVision final costume lol. Don't want to overpay for a 3rd party figure lol.

Yea that?s what I?m planning on doing, I have a feeling that her final costume will be the best one we?ve seen and hopefully they?ll fix the issues with the rooted hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea that?s what I?m planning on doing, I have a feeling that her final costume will be the best one we?ve seen and hopefully they?ll fix the issues with the rooted hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah I have a theory, maybe she'll wear it also in Spider-man 3 (if she shows up) and Doctor Strange in the MOM.

Soooo....on a somewhat related note, y'all think HT is gonna put out a WandaVision version of...

Spoiler Spoiler:
I think it's doubtful but I guess it depends on how prevalent it is. Though once this all kicks off, Hot Toys is not going to be short of new MCU characters.

That's a bummer. Guess I'll just wait for a HT WandaVision final costume lol. Don't want to overpay for a 3rd party figure lol.
I'm hanging out for that too. I'm still missing Scarlet Witch and Vision from my lineup so I'd go for a nice WandaVision branded 2-pack. I say throw in a nice pair of magnetic ear-pacifiers as an twin pack exclusive :)

I hope we get a casual clothed Vision. It probably wouldn't sell well, but I think it'd be a neat figure to own.

So the "Luke Skywalker level" cameo she was referring to was Evan Peters???
BAHAHAHA
Don't get me wrong, the x-men joining the mcu is insane! But Luke Skywalker level? This guy? Come on lol
2-25-2014-1-37-20-AM.jpg

So the "Luke Skywalker level" cameo she was referring to was Evan Peters???
BAHAHAHA
Don't get me wrong, the x-men joining the mcu is insane! But Luke Skywalker level? This guy? Come on lol
View attachment 505785

She actually never said ?Luke Skywalker level cameo? that quote was put in for clickbait.....she said there would be a huge cameo.....she never said a Luke level cameo

Forgot I wasn't posting in the WandaVision thread. Spoiler-tagged just in case people haven't seen it yet.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Since the few SW figures that are available are hard to find and incredibly pricey now, I went ahead and made my own, so I can have Scarlet Witch represented in my collection for the time being.
I put this together using parts I had lying around, some fabric, foam, and hot glue.
I was inspired by her more current costume in the comic, but with a touch of the original.
I made the head piece and corset out of foam and covered them with this really nice material I had left over from a Jean Grey X3 costume I commissioned someone to make for me. Thank goodness they sent over this extra fabric!

Head sculpt is just one of those cheap ebay ones that only sort of look like Elizabeth Olsen, but not really. Painted her eyes red to make them pop more.

I didn?t have enough fabric for a cape, so that?s why she?s just got on a little shawl right now. Waiting for a proper cape to come in.

768B76DB-FF8A-4564-967A-17FEEE5DF476.jpg

Since the few SW figures that are available are hard to find and incredibly pricey now, I went ahead and made my own, so I can have Scarlet Witch represented in my collection for the time being.
I put this together using parts I had lying around, some fabric, foam, and hot glue.
I was inspired by her more current costume in the comic, but with a touch of the original.
I made the head piece and corset out of foam and covered them with this really nice material I had left over from a Jean Grey X3 costume I commissioned someone to make for me. Thank goodness they sent over this extra fabric!

Head sculpt is just one of those cheap ebay ones that only sort of look like Elizabeth Olsen, but not really. Painted her eyes red to make them pop more.

I didn?t have enough fabric for a cape, so that?s why she?s just got on a little shawl right now. Waiting for a proper cape to come in.

View attachment 505848

Very cool. Great work. You did a great job. The head piece and top came are top notch:clap

I think it's doubtful but I guess it depends on how prevalent it is. Though once this all kicks off, Hot Toys is not going to be short of new MCU characters.

I'm hanging out for that too. I'm still missing Scarlet Witch and Vision from my lineup so I'd go for a nice WandaVision branded 2-pack. I say throw in a nice pair of magnetic ear-pacifiers as an twin pack exclusive :)

Great accessory idea![emoji23]
Binged the series so far and I gotta say how cool it is to see the actors clearly enjoying playing the comedy angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That would be pretty dope...although the only potential point of contention I see are if they decide to go with seamless or non-seamless body...

I got a Fire Toys version on it's way, but after hearing the mixed responses on the sculpt I was wondering;
What is in your opinion the best headsculpt? (Preferably 3rd party)

Back