Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Managed to track down the EX at a decent price thanks to fellow board member Orrimarrko. As the Tubes said, "She's A Beauty".

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_k_VG6Syc[/ame]

Last edited:
Finally got my a Scarlet..Thanks to NorthernLadMSP and 604comics for bringing this gorgeous piece of art to my attention :duff

913963_10151439242713878_1290429618_o-768x1024.jpg

She's superb..though I have 0 interest in the Vision PF...

I feel ya.. I got my hands on an ex from SS. I'm an avengers and xmen junkie so I had to add him to the A base team. There are definitely better characters to spend your money on but he is pretty awesome in hand. I was pleasantly surprised upon opening this piece. If your spending your money wisely Scarlet was definitely a better pick

She's superb..though I have 0 interest in the Vision PF...

I feel ya.. I got my hands on an ex from SS. I'm an avengers and xmen junkie so I had to add him to the A base team. There are definitely better characters to spend your money on but he is pretty awesome in hand. I was pleasantly surprised upon opening this piece. If your spending your money wisely Scarlet was definitely a better pick

I felt the same way at first about the Vision PF. Like Tavegg, my primary collecting focus is on X-Men and Avengers. My WL for the EX converted and once I got him in hand, I was really impressed with it. The sculpt is good and the colors really pop. He goes great with SW. The EX head is definitely a bizarre choice, but even that was really well done with all the details on his melting skin and tongue.

Never read any of her comics yet... Any recommendations on one for her and Vision?

She doesnt usually have specific issues but you should check out the avengers dissasembled and then house of M story arch...follow up with childrens crusade

Those are all story arcs. You can pick up a trade paperback of each. Avengers disassembled was a large event in the Avengers issues that led into a new avengers line up, house of M was a marvel event with an event subseries and it changed the entire xmen universe, and childrens crusade is another individual story arc featuring mostly the young avengers and wicken who are apparently her kids searching to see if they can find her after the events of house of. M. Good books to grab. The avengers vs xmen event was also nice and led into the uncanny avengers if you want something still going on in the present

Those are all story arcs. You can pick up a trade paperback of each. Avengers disassembled was a large event in the Avengers issues that led into a new avengers line up, house of M was a marvel event with an event subseries and it changed the entire xmen universe, and childrens crusade is another individual story arc featuring mostly the young avengers and wicken who are apparently her kids searching to see if they can find her after the events of house of. M. Good books to grab. The avengers vs xmen event was also nice and led into the uncanny avengers if you want something still going on in the present

Well said SJA and on the money

Uh, can you clarify that? I'm a little lost since I'm still new to comic reading.

Those are major story archs that encompassed several consecutive issues of avengers or X Men. Some of the issues are collectible and it would be an adventure to research and find all the applicable issues, that's part of the fun of being a comic reader. However, that would be time consuming and expensive and most of these stories are available in paperback.

ex will be selling close to 4 figures after avengers 2 mark my word.

she's in both the new xmen and avenger2 with a 300 es and top notch quality.

I remember the drama when she was first shown (myself included), now I have 2 ex, one for display one for storage, oh the irony.

She doesnt usually have specific issues but you should check out the avengers dissasembled and then house of M story arch...follow up with childrens crusade

I remember the drama when she was first shown (myself included), now I have 2 ex, one for display one for storage, oh the irony.

For non comic readers she is going to become real popular real fast :lecture

Has it been confirmed she is in the new X-men flick? I thought that was only Quicksilver that was appearing in both.

Has it been confirmed she is in the new X-men flick? I thought that was only Quicksilver that was appearing in both.

I don't see how either of them could be in both. Fox has the rights to the X-MEN movie franchise and I'm fairly sure that Marvel doesn't want to give away any more of their characters rights to them. Marvel can't make any X-MEN or Spider-man movies because Fox and Sony have the rights to those characters. Marvel/Paramount have the Avengers and Avengers related characters as well as any characters they haven't licensed off to other studios. This is actually kind of a mess for Marvel until they can get back all of their movie characters and put them under one movie studio.

Back