1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Fire Toys version on it's way, but after hearing the mixed responses on the sculpt I was wondering;
What is in your opinion the best headsculpt? (Preferably 3rd party)
The need to make a angry Headsculpt... It's the core of the character.... The boring looking normal doesn't cut it for me....

Enviado desde mi SM-P550 mediante Tapatalk

Dear Hot Toys,

Please, please and thrice please release the....
Spoiler Spoiler:
....from the latest episode.

Cheers

I would definitely get this and a newly designed, proper MCU Vision figure, if they actually do any change to their established look; otherwise I'm doubtful they'll sell another one of the same figure.

I would definitely get this and a newly designed, proper MCU Vision figure, if they actually do any change to their established look; otherwise I'm doubtful they'll sell another one of the same figure.

Techicially Vision did change a bit after Ultron, they never released another figure though. In Ultron his gorget was gold, Civil War and after it was silver (and it still is in WV)

0aV5xT0.png

Iib3XF2.jpg

tSna4Q5.png

Spoiler Spoiler:

Techicially Vision did change a bit after Ultron, they never released another figure though. In Ultron his gorget was gold, Civil War and after it was silver (and it still is in WV)

0aV5xT0.png

Iib3XF2.jpg

tSna4Q5.png

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow. Never noticed that change. Ok, I'll take one! :lol
wanda-maximoff-and-vision-in-captain-america-civil-war.jpeg

So Ive been doing a Scarlet Witch kitbash and have tested several 3rd party sculpts since I couldnt find the Hot Toys one for a decent price.

I made this comparison chart. The 20 euro one is amazing for its price and has the best likeness. But she comes with a blonde wig. Fortunately they sell tons of wigs on aliexpress and that?s easily replaced. The sculpt is from Aliexpress.

Comparison:
https://imgur.com/a/adKmvie

Sculpt in question:
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vbf7DD

I got my Fire Toys Wanda today, super happy with how she turned out and I've decided that unless an amazing headsculpt of Olsen comes out I'm fine with this one and won't be making any upgrades. I'm also super pleased with how the figure was packed, plastic corner protectors...very impressed with my purchase from Giantoy.

Hello.

Recently I recived and made the unboxing of the Fire Toys figure. It's an incredible alternative to the original one.

You can see the unboxing in my youtube channel: Taller de Frikis.

maxresdefault.jpg

Thank you.

Back