Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have admired this piece for a while and been actively looking at prices tonight, if money was no issue I'd take the plunge in a heart beat :(

Have admired this piece for a while and been actively looking at prices tonight, if money was no issue I'd take the plunge in a heart beat :(

Same here... Just have too many other SS pieces landing next couple months. Don't own any 1:1 pieces, this one could be my first if it stays in-stock thru Fall. :pray:

Thinking of paying the rest of mine off early to get him sooner. Now that I don't have my Batman bust to tide me over.

Same here... Just have too many other SS pieces landing next couple months. Don't own any 1:1 pieces, this one could be my first if it stays in-stock thru Fall. :pray:

I need it to stay in stock as well, I was really bummed that it SOLD OUT and was thinking how in the hell did that happen since this was a 1000 ES.

Ski

Well they got me, I ordered when they "almost Sold Out" status came. It a great bust, but would of liked more time. ES of 1000 seems high compared to the others, so it makes sense its still up. Hopefully Red Skull is around for awhile.

I was bummed to see him sell out, like others glad I have some more time on my side

This looks great... always wanted a Capt 1:1 bust and Red Skull... Batman 1:1 and Joker 1:1 bust , Spider-man 1:1 bust and Green Goblin 1:1 bust.. now they have them.. just need a Joker 1:1 bust, and the Spider-man I'm sure they will be on the way..:)

got mine today :D

Captains.jpg

CapImBett.jpg

well, I did some more shots of the bust (better late than never :D)
the bust turned out really great..
damn.. I love the bust!

_9106628.jpg

_9106690.jpg

_9106652.jpg

_9106637.jpg

_9106640.jpg

_9106646.jpg

_9106666.jpg

_9106639.jpg

_9106681.jpg

Got this bust today. I'm not a super cap fan and started to think I should of just passed. However when I opened this up I was blown away. I been collecting along time now, and rarely am I in "awe" of a piece. Amazing piece. Pure Awesomeness.

Back