Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do all of these busts have a black overspray on the white and red area on the bottom of his costume?
Just curious before I order one.

Does anyone know the procedure for requesting Sideshow to do a "pack out" inspection of your purchase. I think that's what it's called. Will they look for possible paint defects/flaws?
Is this even worth the extra amount that they may charge?

Just curious, as I had a bad experience with the 1st Cap bust I ordered.
Doesn't make make much sense to have the Red Skull lifesize without Cap.

Does anyone know the procedure for requesting Sideshow to do a "pack out" inspection of your purchase. I think that's what it's called. Will they look for possible paint defects/flaws?
Is this even worth the extra amount that they may charge?

Just curious, as I had a bad experience with the 1st Cap bust I ordered.
Doesn't make make much sense to have the Red Skull lifesize without Cap.

I never heard of that but if its not to expensive it may be worth it considering all the QC issues latley. Although I haven't heard about many problems with this piece.

Alright. . . sigh!! Just ordered one of these on flex pay. Used a $25 gift card. $143.75 a month. Should get it the last week of December. The less than 20 remaining got me. It'll be my first life size bust and I LOVE Captain America. But now my concern is by that time if it arrives defective or damaged I won't be able to replace it cause they'll all be gone. Refunds just don't work for me ha. Its tough waiting so long just to get back all that put into it. Plus this is my first flex pay Ive ever done. I never wanted to do one because I felt like I'd be getting screwed every month putting money out and not getting anything. Anyways . . . Happy I got one coming to go along with my PF EX

AND besides Chargers will be winning in the playoffs, ha. Cap bust coming soon after and itll be a good Christmas for myself since no one gets me anything :clap

Alright. . . sigh!! Just ordered one of these on flex pay. Used a $25 gift card. $143.75 a month. Should get it the last week of December. The less than 20 remaining got me. It'll be my first life size bust and I LOVE Captain America. But now my concern is by that time if it arrives defective or damaged I won't be able to replace it cause they'll all be gone. Refunds just don't work for me ha. Its tough waiting so long just to get back all that put into it. Plus this is my first flex pay Ive ever done. I never wanted to do one because I felt like I'd be getting screwed every month putting money out and not getting anything. Anyways . . . Happy I got one coming to go along with my PF EX

AND besides Chargers will be winning in the playoffs, ha. Cap bust coming soon after and itll be a good Christmas for myself since no one gets me anything :clap

We only wish they make it into the playoffs :lol

Ah man! Now there's a double rewards deal on this. Am I still gonna get double rewards you think? I just ordered it this morning and then 15 min ago got the email promoting double rewards.

Back