Statue Boromir Maquette...Links to buy and waitlist in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boromir Maquette

Sideshow has an updated video in the production blog, buried under the stormtrooper/dewback info. A few tantalizing peeks, and the flag of Gondor is shown and the horn and headsculpt. Looks great! I hope we get to pre-order soon!

Did anybody see any hints as to the exclusive?

Seen it & it looks good from what little is shown. The body with Gondorian armor looks cool. Can't wait for more.

Seems it could possibly be a switch out portrait, although I'm not sure why it would be, and am just saying that because they show the detached head sculpt.

I hate when these videos are new and I cannot access the full screen controls from within the production page. I want to view it larger, but cannot right now.

Anyway, I'm still sucked into this line pretty hardcore and am looking forward to this piece as well. May have to stick to fellowship figures only, but we shall see.

Also, I'm excited because my new 60 inch TV is on the way today and that means I need a new entertainment base for it. Happy to have found one that will display at least a couple of these maquettes at a time. I plan on alternating the ones that can fit in the glass enclosures for the foreseeable future.

Onward! :D

Sounds like a cool display! Show off some pictures once you get it set up, as it sounds awesome.

I thought switch-out portrait too, since the head was separate, but I can't really picture what they might switch out. A helmeted portrait?:dunno

Sideshow Collectibles Boromir Polystone Statue Lord of the Ring Production Peek

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URqM9ohs67Y"]YouTube - ‪Sideshow Collectibles Boromir Polystone Statue Lord of the Ring Production Peek‬‏[/ame]

Fana Collec channel!​

Looks cool what we saw. I can't wait to see this go up and get this on order. Will just leave us at the hobbits to have that part of the equation finished.

Maybe 2 headsculpts, like the Ex Aragorn? If I remember correctly, the WIP pics had Boromir with mouth closed.

I'm okay if they delay this as long as possible. My wallet can't take the constant barrage of pre-orders . . .

Sideshow has an updated video in the production blog, buried under the stormtrooper/dewback info. A few tantalizing peeks, and the flag of Gondor is shown and the horn and headsculpt. Looks great! I hope we get to pre-order soon!

Did anybody see any hints as to the exclusive?

Sneaky Sideshow! Looks great! Been waiting for a Boromir PF for what seems like ages, but a maquette will do for now.

Maybe 2 headsculpts, like the Ex Aragorn? If I remember correctly, the WIP pics had Boromir with mouth closed.

Yup, just check the first post.

I'm going to guess the open-mouth head sculpt is the EX...but I think a raised sword arm is included as well, from when he addresses the Gondorian soldiers after taking back Osgiliath and they are chanting "For Gondor!". Regular will be the closed mouth sculpt and lowered sword arm.

capturadepantalla201002j.png

looking good so far, really like the concept art, and hope they didn't change it much. So, when do we see this for PO?

Thanks for the heads-up Chris.

It looks great :clap, even just from the little we see of it in the production peek.

Really looking forward to seeing it in the full and the PO. :impatient:

Bring it on! :yess:

:duff
Bill

Last edited:

This looks great...can't wait for the PO...and the SNEAK PEEK...and the FULL REVEAL!! This is statue number 6? Awesome Sideshow...bring on a few baddies while your at it!

This looks great...can't wait for the PO...and the SNEAK PEEK...and the FULL REVEAL!! This is statue number 6? Awesome Sideshow...bring on a few baddies while your at it!

Wouldn't mind if they get the full Fellowship out first :yess:...then I'll agree, some baddies would be really good. :clap

:duff
Bill

Back