Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! This is my first post here and I would like share with you some pictures that I took of Aragorn on March. I hope you like it :duff

P1010622.jpg

P1010633.jpg

P1010645.jpg

P1010647.jpg

Franbk, thanks for the pictures!

I received an e-mail from Sideshow telling me that they are cancelling my wait list request for the EX Aragorn maquette. Thankfully, I already got one from a board member. But it looks like Sideshow is closing the door on this one.

Franbk, thanks for the pictures!

I received an e-mail from Sideshow telling me that they are cancelling my wait list request for the EX Aragorn maquette. Thankfully, I already got one from a board member. But it looks like Sideshow is closing the door on this one.

I returned my EX before a big move and regret it. I think the EX on this is critical because the hooded version looks eh IMO. I waitlisted the EX for boromir and gimli and hope they convert, legolas is a pass for the EXwhich looks bleh, so aragorn is the one that truly got away.

Newbie here!!! Anyone can help how i can acquire this piece. PM me if you have one thats up for grabs.

DW has a sickness for the Wars, so, all we can do is support him in his time of need.

Congrats on the McQuarrie! It is amazing. :D

DW has a sickness for the Wars, so, all we can do is support him in his time of need.

Congrats on the McQuarrie! It is amazing. :D

Seeing the McQuarrie stormtrooper at SDCC pushed me over the edge. :lol

And buying from a fellow Rebelscummer helped as well. :rock

Back