Cobra Trooper is up! Use this link!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Cobra Trooper 12-inch Figure

Coming in: 15 Days

To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse

Est. ship weight (US): 4 lbs.

Est. dimensional weight

(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 12 lbs.

I wonder if I can have SS ship the soliders together (I have patience)? If not, I'll go the eBay route and get him on the cheaper side.

I wonder if I can have SS ship the soliders together (I have patience)? If not, I'll go the eBay route and get him on the cheaper side.

I've been ordering through Sideshow for years now, I also ordered two 12" Stormtroopers and I have never had anything come together to save on shipping. Maybe if you ask them they can do it, but I would think they ship seperate to make alittle more money.

I also got my 15 day, this sucks that there won't be another gi joe for awhile. I think the cobra officer is 4th quarter...then Duke sometime next year. I hope that Firefly & Beachhead pre-orders come out soon.

can't wait to see in-hand pics of this guy. i'm seriously digging the head/face sculpt. the eyes look great.

all i need is for my waitlist to convert. Then i need to get another from ebay. I cant decide ifi should get 3 trooper and 1 officer or just 2 troopers and 1 officer. i figure they will make vipers eventually so i can fill the ranks with them. i dunno. i am an obsessive army builder and these decisions kill me.

Got my 15-day notice, too. Hopefully Storm Shadow is right around the corner as well. The Sideshow site lists Storm Shadow and the Cobra Trooper as shipping in September. Looks like they're spot on with the Cobra Trooper. Hopefull Stormy ships late September/early October.

I also got my 15 day, this sucks that there won't be another gi joe for awhile. I think the cobra officer is 4th quarter...then Duke sometime next year. I hope that Firefly & Beachhead pre-orders come out soon.

Probably Spooktacular for those two.

Maybe Firefly, dont think we will see Beachhead until next year

Ya, Id prefer Beachhaed first also, we do have alot of Cobras on the way.
Duke and Beachhead would look cool together

I got from a Canadian online store, the total came to being cheaper by 20$ and no duties once shipped.

Cancelled from SS and pre-ordered from White Wizard, it was 10.00 less and free shipping. (plus since the store is not in CA, no tax, well for us in CA :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back