Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have it displayed next to Mjolnir. They really look great together. They're both from Nidavellir after all. :google

47986306818_8953bfc838_o_d.jpg
That looks awesome. I'm trying to make room for it now :) I may have to sell off my mark VI life size bust

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Thursday can't come fast enough!!!!

Well not getting this piece today. Sideshow ****ed up and send the statue to my old address. Yeah the address I deleted from my account over 2 years ago.

Oh and they charged a credit card that was deleted from my account over a year ago.

Great job sideshow. I tried to call them and of course all types of support are closed for a meeting. Like wtf sideshow.

Well not getting this piece today. Sideshow ****ed up and send the statue to my old address. Yeah the address I deleted from my account over 2 years ago.

Oh and they charged a credit card that was deleted from my account over a year ago.

Great job sideshow. I tried to call them and of course all types of support are closed for a meeting. Like wtf sideshow.

Interesting. I ordered mine through Alter Ego Comics (who then has Sideshow ship direct to me). Sideshow also shipped mine to the wrong address (totally different person in a state I've never been to).

I swear sideshow is increasing their prices to cover the cost of having to reship things 2-3 times.

Interesting. I ordered mine through Alter Ego Comics (who then has Sideshow ship direct to me). Sideshow also shipped mine to the wrong address (totally different person in a state I've never been to).

I swear sideshow is increasing their prices to cover the cost of having to reship things 2-3 times.

Glad to hear it's just not me. They seem to mess up every order.

Well I got it.

First... Holy ****.

Second. Only a few issues but my paint app is grainy like the prototype.

Only issue with this piece is that my lights are not that bright. Few cosmetic issues but over all an amazing piece
6ea5e4045734acecb932ab25da2153d0.jpg
1c6048f5605be608941074c023208377.jpg

Only issue with this piece is that my lights are not that bright. Few cosmetic issues but over all an amazing piece
6ea5e4045734acecb932ab25da2153d0.jpg
1c6048f5605be608941074c023208377.jpg

Agreed about the lights. But it is still a beast in person. Definitely a presence in a room. My only complaint would be the short USB cord.

Agreed about the lights. But it is still a beast in person. Definitely a presence in a room. My only complaint would be the short USB cord.
Yeah that sucked and the no power outlet sucks too.

Yeah that sucked and the no power outlet sucks too.

And the stupid big box size!

:rotfl

When they’re your only issues, you know you’ve gotten a good piece in your collection.....though I must admit that every single one of those points did run through my head at one point or another.

:rotfl

When they’re your only issues, you know you’ve gotten a good piece in your collection.....though I must admit that every single one of those points did run through my head at one point or another.
I only found 2 pant issues. That's a damn good compared to other sideshow pieces.

I only found 2 paint issues. That's a damn good compared to other sideshow pieces.

Honestly I had one on mine as well. I tried to fix it myself and as per usual, made a mess of it :slap But it was sort of in between the fingers so it’s not very noticeable, though I definitely should’ve left it alone.

Is it just me or is the middle finger twisted slightly.
adf4c3befd55dc9f08a4a263ae161bea.jpg

Does any ones gauntlets fingers look silver?

Does any ones gauntlets fingers look silver?

Mine very much look like the rest of the Gauntlet. However there are tiny areas, usually in the nooks and crannies where I do see the odd area where the top wash hasn’t been applied.

Mine very much look like the rest of the Gauntlet. However there are tiny areas, usually in the nooks and crannies where I do see the odd area where the top wash hasn’t been applied.
Same for me. Also there are spots where under certain lights it looks like paint is missing entirely. Then I shine a bright light on that same spot and suddenly it all looks perfect. Different lights accentuate different parts of it, for better or for worse.

Thanks guys. This piece is amazing. I can't stop looking at it.
Now I need to sell off the hasbro cosplay gauntlet. Anyone interested :)

Thanks guys. This piece is amazing. I can't stop looking at it.
Now I need to sell off the hasbro cosplay gauntlet. Anyone interested :)

Ummm no. Once you go for any of the high end Gauntlets, it’s impossible to go back.

But honestly if you’re one to go to Cons, that’s one you can risk taking, and risk loosing for that matter. Or maybe you can experiment with applying a better paint job and weathering on it. I believe a few cosplayers etc have adjusted there’s to look much better, and far less plastic looking.

Back