Premium Format Spider-Man "Miles Morales" Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant bring myself to pay 560 for an obviously underscaled statue. yeah i know he's a kid, still too small. this statue should have been $450 with how small it is. awesome piece tho

cant bring myself to pay 560 for an obviously underscaled statue. yeah i know he's a kid, still too small. this statue should have been $450 with how small it is. awesome piece tho

Maybe they put all that extra money into the base. I find the base production to be very impressive sans the seams. The figure is......okay.

Yea, that's partly the reason I didn't get this PF. That Venom base is not the Venom I know ...or like. That, plus Miles is crouched like SSC's Venom PF. Don't like that either.

That's only because it's now waitlisted at SSC ...and sellers think they can take advantage of it.

I wish there was a site or group that allowed sales up to retail price just for collectors who want to move items for space and/or new items. :thud:

I wish there was a site or group that allowed sales up to retail price just for collectors who want to move items for space and/or new items. :thud:

Couldn't the seller just post any statue on any website (including this one) for retail price if they wanted to move it?

Not sure why people are so in a hurry to pick this up at these prices? All the recent Spidey PF and Symbiote exclusives all sell for around retail. Picked up both because, why not. Will pick this up for below cost later. This should have been priced at Spider Gwens $415 price tag. Miles Morales Spidey and base isnt any bigger than that statue, and Spidey Gwen if I recall is 1/5.

066-C9570-552-E-4-A66-8422-1-C2-B0-A0327-C1.jpg

Details anywhere here on forum about the SS repaint? Looks great

Last edited:
Not sure why people are so in a hurry to pick this up at these prices? All the recent Spidey PF and Symbiote exclusives all sell for around retail. Picked up both because, why not. Will pick this up for below cost later. This should have been priced at Spider Gwens $415 price tag. Miles Morales Spidey and base isnt any bigger than that statue, and Spidey Gwen if I recall is 1/5.

The ES's for the other Spiderman PFs are higher if I recall. Also the EX for Miles recently sold on eBay for over $700. The regulars were below retail though.

I cancelled my EX waitlist. The more I looked at this statue, the more I wasn't into the Venom base. It is painted well but I'm just not a fan of the setup. Personally, I would have rather Miles leaping over a building.

Back