Cobra Trooper is up! Use this link!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is coming first, this or CC? Sorry for the obvious question but I'm brand spanking new to this line.

You know, this figure might be the one draws me into this line! I pretty much look at these threads and see figures all day long, but there is something amazing about this one. I don't know if it makes me recall my childhood or what, but this is one of the best looking figures I've seen in a while. At least that's my opinion.

Last edited:
Yea, there is something about the Cobra troopers that rock. I remember getting Flash, Snake Eyes and Rock n Roll back in the day but it wasn't till I saw a Cobra trooper on the pegs that I was hooked on RAH.

Yea, there is something about the Cobra troopers that rock. I remember getting Flash, Snake Eyes and Rock n Roll back in the day but it wasn't till I saw a Cobra trooper on the pegs that I was hooked on RAH.

Yeah, I always enjoyed the Cobra stuff more, I remember wanting the Cobra Rattler when I was a kid, but never got it. That was my favorite plane of the line. There was a comic book issue of the Rattler battling the GI JOE F-14 that was totally silent. That was one of my favorite stories.

Yeah, I always enjoyed the Cobra stuff more, I remember wanting the Cobra Rattler when I was a kid, but never got it. That was my favorite plane of the line. There was a comic book issue of the Rattler battling the GI JOE F-14 that was totally silent. That was one of my favorite stories.

Issue 34. :)

joe34.jpg

I actually have a copy. Its not totally silent like #21 but the dialogue is pretty mininal throughout the dogfighting. Ace has Lady Jaye in the back and Wild Weasel flies with the Baroness so each plane has a bit of chit chat between pilot and copilot/gunner.

And I agree about the Trooper. Great design with a striking contrast between the deep blue and red.

Issue 34. :)

joe34.jpg

I actually have a copy. Its not totally silent like #21 but the dialogue is pretty mininal throughout the dogfighting. Ace has Lady Jaye in the back and Wild Weasel flies with the Baroness so each plane has a bit of chit chat between pilot and copilot/gunner.

And I agree about the Trooper. Great design with a striking contrast between the deep blue and red.

YES! That's the issue! You are right, there is some dialogue, I had confused it with issue #21.....I still have all my GI JOE comics at my parents house. I might go get them all and catch up on some of the good old days! I had a subscription and would love the days I'd come home and find a new issue in the mail! There were some great stories in those comics!

The wait list for my second Cobra Trooper converted earlier today. Thanks to those who cancelled! Looks great in the Backstage Pass!

I'm still on the fence... Love the trooper, but I know I will want more of the other cobra Trooper/Vipers/Guard then this guy. It's a money thing. :(

and I swear if they make a decent B.A.T.s.. I'll be in for an army! :(

Besides the possible "scarface" version, I don't think we will see another trooper figure for a bit.

Waitlist converted for me too. :rock That is one great looking figure too. This'll be SS's flagship line in no time. ;)

Besides the possible "scarface" version, I don't think we will see another trooper figure for a bit.

They did mention in the backstage pass though that the Cobra uniform would be utilized for several of the troopers they have planned also stating that there was one "right around the corner." Kinda tells me that we'll see plenty of variations of this guy down the road.

That cobra trooper does look pretty mean. Trying to decide between Joe and Predator. I'm not to excited by the ninjas. I really want to see what Duke or Hawk or whoever the next Joe is looks like before committing.

The next variation will be the red scarf version. Then we might see an Officer out of the bunch. But Since I'm not on the WL yet I'll wait for other Vipers/ Serpents.

They did mention in the backstage pass though that the Cobra uniform would be utilized for several of the troopers they have planned also stating that there was one "right around the corner." Kinda tells me that we'll see plenty of variations of this guy down the road.

"Right around the corner" sounds llike SDCC Exclusive to me. I wouldn't be too surprised if we got the Scarface tan trooper before the regular, and wouldn't care either way! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back