1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
83921D60CCBD4A85A543.jpeg

image.jpg

Hello everyone,

I recently got Infinity War Thanos and found this spot on his arm. Does anyone else’s have this spot?

I was like, Sideshow what? And looked it up. Well, glad to see them putting these products up separately instead of shipping previously opened or imperfect items to customers. Though I don’t know if that practice will stop entirely.

I like how they dance around this question and don’t directly answer it in their own FAQ.

Are these items damaged? Are they returns?
Sideshow may become Seconds for any number of reasons. However, in all cases, the items have been opened and inspected by our team to ensure they are intact and ready to be a part of your collection.

https://help.sideshow.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406773466139-Sideshow-Seconds

I tried but no luck. I got it from Sideshow Seconds so I’m trying to decide if that mark is worth the 15% off I got.
I got the Mark L accessory set from sideshow seconds and the shield had a few scratches on it. I contacted them and they’re sending me a replacement, so I would definitely give that a go.

I got the Mark L accessory set from sideshow seconds and the shield had a few scratches on it. I contacted them and they’re sending me a replacement, so I would definitely give that a go.
Damn bro, you paid full price for used???

Appreciate the advice. Tried it but got “we are out of replacement pieces”. So I’m returning it.
It’s a shame because I’ve wanted this figure since I saw it and finally got a good price and it’s messed up.

Appreciate the advice. Tried it but got “we are out of replacement pieces”. So I’m returning it.
It’s a shame because I’ve wanted this figure since I saw it and finally got a good price and it’s messed up.
I really like this iteration of the character, but the hot toys figure is way too skinny and looks a bit weird to me. The armored thanos is the way to go fo sho.

Back