1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care about the ribbon. this figure is so good and it is like no one noticed. Because people don't buy cause of haven't played the game. I never played the game, but this is an AMAZING Deathstroke in 1:6. This figure is so awesome and so much fun to play with. I cannot afford the Batman prices right now, but waiting for the new Batman. I the mean time he can battle Spider-Man

I'm sure Hot Toys pulled the design details from Arkham Knight and said "good nuff" as I'm pretty sure the ribbon colors were the only change made (and to me, that felt like an oversight on Rocksteady's behalf; they were really lazy with the Most Wanted DLC). If they would have labeled the box as AK, I wouldn't have given it a second thought. At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter because it's a great figure and an easy fix.

Yeah it really isn't a big deal, I absolutely love this design of Deathstroke and when hot toys announced they were making this figure it was like a dream come true and if you buy the unmasked third party sculpt it's absolutely perfect.

Underrated figure that needs more love. I did the pose and the photo but this ain't my figure lol.
PXL_20210113_223328723.jpg

Yeah, this figure is stupidly awesome, which surprised me since he doesn't look anything special on photos.

I decided to make a custom ribbon for him. It was my first time doing anything like this. Don't mind the crappy pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20210215_021941.jpg
    IMG_20210215_021941.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20210215_021951.jpg
    IMG_20210215_021951.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 125
Definitely an underrated figure. I’m still holding out hope that they will make batman, but it’s hot toys, so they’ll probably let me down as per usual. Death stroke but no batman? I don’t get it. If this guy was supposed to go along side the Arkham knight batman then they could have released him under the Arkham knight banner, but they didn’t, they made him under the origins banner. And there was also that behind the scenes video of hot toys that shown the origins batman suit pinned up on their office wall. That to me meant they were making him. But nothing yet obviously. Such a shame

I apologize if this isn't allowed here, but I have a Hot toys deathstroke for sale.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I'm in for anything Deathstroke and love this figure. The separate chest plate for articulation purposes was smart on HT's part. Strange decision not to include a rifle though.

Anyone know if and how you can take the belt off? One of the bags on his right hip is hanging by a string, I want to fix the bag and slide it back on but I don?t know how to remove the belt.

How did y’all get accessories into his hands? I feel like mine are too tight and don’t have any bend to it like usual figures

Back