Premium Format Spider-Man "Miles Morales" Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure why the size is surprising. Miles is a kid. Pete isn't the biggest of guys and Miles is noticeably smaller than him:
ufhu0zpr9wqtkrnb4dmo.png

miles-morales-recieves-peter-parker-616-blessings.jpg

037smm_com_inl_04.jpg

he's a small character.

not sure why the size is surprising. Miles is a kid. Pete isn't the biggest of guys and Miles is noticeably smaller than him:
ufhu0zpr9wqtkrnb4dmo.png

miles-morales-recieves-peter-parker-616-blessings.jpg

037smm_com_inl_04.jpg

he's a small character.

Agreed. It's the equivalent of saying the Rocket Racoon PF is 1/10th scale or something.

Got my Battle of Endor diorama Wicket today and, while it looked ok, it really pisses me off how much smaller he is in scale to Chewbacca. Shame on you Iron Studios!

Got Miles in. No pics but suffice it to say he lives up to the hype. A small statue with lots of presence. The dynamic pose is great. Paint on Miles is simple but well done. Venom paint is fantastically black/purple. The Miles portrait is really well done even if he looks a bit like Finn from Star Wars. 5/5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They found an EX for me off of the waitlist but I am declining. The Venom base is not appealing enough to me.

Back