1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone found a successful fix for the wires popping out of the bandana straps? Glue along the wire maybe? Mine was doing fine for a while and now it's all messed up.

Has anyone found a successful fix for the wires popping out of the bandana straps? Glue along the wire maybe? Mine was doing fine for a while and now it's all messed up.

Unfortunately this is a problem with all of them. It's so friggin' maddening! lol

I am having my mother take a try at it. Going to see if my buddy can do my replacement head. So annoyed Hot Toys doesn't do any recall on their **** figures. Yeah, you heard me. Too many go to crap after months of owning... these are too expensive to have that happen.

Just got this headsculpt on Ebay for $30 shipped. Didn't have time to take pictures, but it's a very decent 3rd party sculpt!

Quick question, his head bandana is wired, but the wires keep coming out from the orange cloth like material. Is this a common issue ? Seems pretty difficult to keep them inside...

Quick question, his head bandana is wired, but the wires keep coming out from the orange cloth like material. Is this a common issue ? Seems pretty difficult to keep them inside...
I'm about to pull the trigger on this one. Does it ruin the figure?

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

I meant the wired cloth pieces which stem from the bandana [emoji6]. Just ordered the figure from our friends at KGHobby. [emoji1696]

You could take them off but not sure how easy they'd be to get back on.

Still hoping we get more villains from this line.

20200128_142338_resized_1.jpg

20200128_142807_resized_1.jpg

20200128_144043_resized.jpg

Any advice on how to preserve them?

I ended up twist tying the wire and the orange bandana together. I tried multiple times to seed them back into the orange cloth and it ain't happening. Unless you glue them, but it'll get messy.

I ended up twist tying the wire and the orange bandana together. I tried multiple times to seed them back into the orange cloth and it ain't happening. Unless you glue them, but it'll get messy.

What about using glue dots? I've seen videos by Black Ops Toys using them to keep parts secure on figures and its not permanent. Easily reversible.

Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll have to be careful with them! [emoji6]

Back