1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Axe head is done and scaled to be the correct size. Just the handle to do now.
He will probably be uploading it to shapeways for 3D printing when it?s done.
Anyone interested?

63c2ccdf668389e43680de6b99b50808.jpg

Just got this figure today, quickly becoming my favorite

He is one of my favorite Hot Toys Thor as well...I have him posed with Thanos and it is truly a thing of beauty. 😎

Attachments

• EA514B6B-3DE0-4976-A353-856F8D51B122.jpg
    EA514B6B-3DE0-4976-A353-856F8D51B122.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 218
  • FBE082C6-4D50-4D58-8CAD-7E864CD6B313.jpg
    FBE082C6-4D50-4D58-8CAD-7E864CD6B313.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 216
  • D9759DA7-E08F-4879-92A9-2ABDDC167843.jpg
    D9759DA7-E08F-4879-92A9-2ABDDC167843.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Quick question to those in the know and who have the larger scale Stormbreaker, would this be accurately sized for how big the axe is supposed to be?

33bb870ebe548d4c24fbc439d1e1d3c2.webp

My friend has been working on the digital file for 3D printing and I want to get the correct size so I can get it made for my Thor. I will appreciate any sizing info. Thanks in advance.

409de53e56348ce5943bb3ab497c4dde.jpg

Quick question to those in the know and who have the larger scale Stormbreaker, would this be accurately sized for how big the axe is supposed to be?

My friend has been working on the digital file for 3D printing and I want to get the correct size so I can get it made for my Thor. I will appreciate any sizing info. Thanks in advance.

I have both this and the Bad Tomato 1/6 scale Stormbreaker. I think they're similarly sized for the scale they represent, so I feel like that scale is pretty close. I'd also look at the Endgame Hot Toys Thor photos to see how Stormbreaker looks, as HT should've corrected the scale for that figure.

Is your friend planning on selling their version when they?re done? Because I would love to get a proper sized Stormbreaker for my Thor and the Bad Tomato version is kinda hard to find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your friend planning on selling their version when they?re done? Because I would love to get a proper sized Stormbreaker for my Thor and the Bad Tomato version is kinda hard to find

He will likely put it on shapeways if you’re interested, so you could order it if you wanted. It would have to be painted. Although I’m interested in ordering them from shapeways and painting them if anyone is interested.

He will likely put it on shapeways if you’re interested, so you could order it if you wanted. It would have to be painted. Although I’m interested in ordering them from shapeways and painting them if anyone is interested.

I could well be interested depending on final costs
Not really done anything like this before & appreciate your time is precious so if you do get round to it & fancy doing one for me then I'd definitely be interested as well

Neil

I could well be interested depending on final costs
Not really done anything like this before & appreciate your time is precious so if you do get round to it & fancy doing one for me then I'd definitely be interested as well

Neil

My plan is to get one printed and paint it up to see how good it looks. It will only need a simple paint job and won’t cost the earth. I will post a pic here when it’s done and maybe take it to PMs if others want one.

Hello guys, i would need some help if it's possible. I just was seeing my figures and I noticed something in this figure I'm worried about. My Thor has been in museum pose since it arrived like this.

IMG-5960.jpg

In a Ikea Billy showcase with door. No dust, no sunlight, etc... But I'm seeing this right now. Could anyone confirm if you have this details too? it's deterioration in a less than 2 years pretty good cared? I hope not but right now i'm pretty scared...

IMG-5957.jpg

IMG-5956.jpg

IMG-5959.jpg

Please somebody say this is normal and hot toys just put those "deatils" on it because if it's not, today i could be stoping buying Hot Toys figures...

I live in Spain, no humidity, no extreme heat, believe me, with the care I have with the figures, if that's deterioratino, many of you here should be scared too then ...

Hello guys, i would need some help if it's possible. I just was seeing my figures and I noticed something in this figure I'm worried about. My Thor has been in museum pose since it arrived like this.

IMG-5960.jpg

In a Ikea Billy showcase with door. No dust, no sunlight, etc... But I'm seeing this right now. Could anyone confirm if you have this details too? it's deterioration in a less than 2 years pretty good cared? I hope not but right now i'm pretty scared...

IMG-5957.jpg

IMG-5956.jpg

IMG-5959.jpg

Please somebody say this is normal and hot toys just put those "deatils" on it because if it's not, today i could be stoping buying Hot Toys figures...

I live in Spain, no humidity, no extreme heat, believe me, with the care I have with the figures, if that's deterioratino, many of you here should be scared too then ...
If you're talking about the marks on the pants, that's weathering. Mine had the same thing out of the box. The figure has a large amount of subtle weathering all over the suit that collectors have often mistaken for "damage" because it's only apparent under strong lighting.

If you're talking about the marks on the pants, that's weathering. Mine had the same thing out of the box. The figure has a large amount of subtle weathering all over the suit that collectors have often mistaken for "damage" because it's only apparent under strong lighting.
I don't have my thor in front of me, at work. But I'm fairly certain the brownish armor color shouldn't be that way.

Yes, sorry Saintv1 i sould be marked that. That's what i refer:

IMG-5958.jpg

So this is just weathering? you have taken a weight off me. it would be great to see how yours look!

I don't have my thor in front of me, at work. But I'm fairly certain the brownish armor color shouldn't be that way.

No problem that colour is because the light of the desk lamp, in live the colours are not that way.

IMG-5958.jpg

So this is just weathering? you have taken a weight off me. it would be great to see how yours look!

No problem that colour is because the light of the desk lamp, in live the colours are not that way.

Yea mine looks like that too a little bit. His ?belt? has a slight brown hue to it, the pants have a slight weathered look, and the shin guards have a bunch of scratches.

Yep, the brown is normal, too. Most of the detail of this figure is hidden under normal lighting conditions.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

My plan is to get one printed and paint it up to see how good it looks. It will only need a simple paint job and won’t cost the earth. I will post a pic here when it’s done and maybe take it to PMs if others want one.

That sounds good, would love to see how it turns out

Just opened up my one which is still in his box & the brown armour doesn't look that bright

IMG202101282007111e2a2b1143c5b24f.jpg

IMG20210128200704b70a3678e1701ddd.jpg

Neil

IMG-5958.jpg

Finally home and had to look at my thor and dam, had me worrying about mine lol. So in person I could barely notice the weathering on him under my white leds. But Dam! When took a pic with a flash I was amazed to see how different it all looked lol. So yup every part of it is normal. Sorry for throwing that out there that it wasn't Virtuvius.

Back