1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if there is a comparison between IW stormbreaker - Bad tomato stormbreaker and EG stormbreaker?

I want to get a proper sized stormbreaker for my inifinity war thor, but they are only selling the endgame one for like 150EUR which is more than what I paid for my Thor figure lol (got a crazy good deal on it). And im not made of money. Anyone who owns the bad tomato one, whats your thoughts on it? I really wonder if they got the scale right, now that the hot toys one has come out.

Does anyone know if there is a comparison between IW stormbreaker - Bad tomato stormbreaker and EG stormbreaker?

I want to get a proper sized stormbreaker for my inifinity war thor, but they are only selling the endgame one for like 150EUR which is more than what I paid for my Thor figure lol (got a crazy good deal on it). And im not made of money. Anyone who owns the bad tomato one, whats your thoughts on it? I really wonder if they got the scale right, now that the hot toys one has come out.
There's loads of pics in this thread. Just do a search for bad tomato in this thread.

bad tomato made 2. Get the 2nd one because the first one bent midshaft too easily. The endgame stormbreaker will come down in price but probably not for a year or 2.

There's loads of pics in this thread. Just do a search for bad tomato in this thread.
Yes there are a ton of photos but im specifically looking for one showinf endgame and tomato side by side for size comparison.

Because whenever I look at the bad tomato one I cant help but feel like its way too big.

Yes there are a ton of photos but im specifically looking for one showinf endgame and tomato side by side for size comparison.

Because whenever I look at the bad tomato one I cant help but feel like its way too big.
Yeah, sorry. The pics i sent to you on Facebook of the 3d printed one i have is about the same size as the BT one, but i don't have the HT EG one to compare.

Still my favorite version and figure of Thor. Add in Endgame Thor's stormbreaker and beefier, less shiny arm sleeves and he is perfect.

IMG_20240427_173919872.jpg

IMG_20240427_174254522_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Back