1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I got this the other day and feel just a touch underwhelmed. Probably my fault but I expected it to be the size of the Hulk. It should have at least been close to Gladiator Hulk in size going by the opening scene in Infinity War, or am I taking crazy pills?

I am wondering if instead of buying armored Thanos I should just buy the armor on eBay, or would that not work?

Won't work. Armor isn't removable, at least in the transposable sense.

Even if it did, I doubt it would cost out. For the amount you?d pay for the armor, you could probably just unload this guy for a loss and then buy the armored version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I got this the other day and feel just a touch underwhelmed. Probably my fault but I expected it to be the size of the Hulk. It should have at least been close to Gladiator Hulk in size going by the opening scene in Infinity War, or am I taking crazy pills?

I am wondering if instead of buying armored Thanos I should just buy the armor on eBay, or would that not work?

I understand how you feel. I've watched the hulk fight scene a few dozen times but the angle of the shots makes it look like hulk and thanos are pretty on par in terms of height. I think thanos is a tad too small in 1/6 and hulk is a tad too tall, so it looks funny having them side by side.

Yeah the angles definitely make them look closer even though Hulk seems a touch bigger. But I also think the animation isn't consistent. For example, during the time travel scene it seems like old-school Hulk and Professor Hulk are the same size, especially in scenes where Professor Hulk takes off his shirt and old-school Hulk smashes through an elevator. Later, Professor Hulk seems a lot smaller. Maybe it's just Hulk becoming bigger when he's angry in battle or the fact that he slouches.

I do agree that in terms of toys Thanos is a touch too small and Hulk is a touch too big.

I'd be willing to pay $100 for the flexed arm and first gauntlet if someone is willing to sell!

At this point you might be better off buying the figure and selling everything but the arm. SS had him for $40 off and free shipping during their birthday week...can't imagine they wouldn't do that again if he's such a slow figure to move.

Hoping a custom outfit builds an armor that could be worn by the IW figure.... Here's hoping

There's been a few of these being offloaded on ebay UK for what I consider to be extremely reasonable prices, so I bought one.

That's despite already owning the armored version and telling myself I don't need this version.

No willpower at all lol

Still, now we can have an angry 'grrrrrrrrrr' face Thanos displayed too.

Purple Homer is angry, GRRRRRRRRR!
2VuxEiNl.jpg

I haven't seen anyone attempt this, but after finally acquiring the fixed arm for a custom, I went for it. The gaunlet is in fact removable from the Infinity War Thanos

Attachments

• 20210127_194746.jpg
    20210127_194746.jpg
    657.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 20210127_195746.jpg
    20210127_195746.jpg
    624.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 20210127_195803.jpg
    20210127_195803.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 185
  • 20210127_200751.jpg
    20210127_200751.jpg