Cobra Trooper is up! Use this link!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. It would have made it easier to get another headsculpt and replace it so the Cobra Troopers don't end up looking like Cobra Clone Troopers.

Well is they actually do have cloth masks you can still do that can't you?

If the helmet is separate from the head sculpt you should be able to use the overlay and mask on different head sculpts yeah?

If the helmet is separate from the head sculpt you should be able to use the overlay and mask on different head sculpts yeah?

I would think so, but I think the faces will look notably different. One would look smoother and the other would have more visable features. Might just be minor though. Other challange is finding a head with little or no hair. Maybe picking up a Scofield TrueType might not be a bad idea now?

To me it would be essential because, as you said, I wouldn't want an army of cobra clones.

The product description makes it sound like the mask is sculpted onto the head though. It's not listed as separate if I'm reading that right. If so then that takes care of the idea of making troopers from other heads.:monkey2

The Cobra Trooper 12 inch Figure features:

Fully articulated Prometheus male body with 30+ points of articulation
Cobra Trooper portrait with facemask
Helmet

I think that some other 1/6 companies make baklavas and other 1/6 facemasks... so I don't think it would be to difficult to make a 2nd head with mask on your own.

The product description makes it sound like the mask is sculpted onto the head though. It's not listed as separate if I'm reading that right. If so then that takes care of the idea of making troopers from other heads.:monkey2

The Cobra Trooper 12 inch Figure features:

Fully articulated Prometheus male body with 30+ points of articulation
Cobra Trooper portrait with facemask
Helmet

Doesn't anybody listen to the podcasts anymore? Yes, there is a hood sculpted on to the figure's head with a cloth mask placed over it, so you can display it with plastic mask or cloth mask.

Its the contradiction that the word "portrait" presents which is causing the confusion.

Doesn't anybody listen to the podcasts anymore? Yes, there is a hood sculpted on to the figure's head with a cloth mask placed over it, so you can display it with plastic mask or cloth mask.

I've never listened to a podcast before.:eek:

Wow! Seriously cannot believe this piece was limited to only 2000! Very strange that I had cancelled the figure over a month ago, then reordered only days ago. Now, sold out! Glad I got my order in for one directly from SS. I can always order another from a retailer, but have found that not all of the retailers are carrying the Trooper.

I really expected this to have a much larger edition size, like that of the Stormtroopers. Maybe this means we will be seeing the Trooper Variant for SDCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back