Cobra Trooper is up! Use this link!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got my figure last night. It looks fantastic. The only downer is the holster, it looks really cheap. They should have made the same material as SE's and CC's.

Still waiting for mine to ship from White Wizard Toys. Other retailers are shipping them out starting to get a little paranoid. Do want now.

Still waiting for mine to ship from White Wizard Toys. Other retailers are shipping them out starting to get a little paranoid. Do want now.

I ordered another one from them as well. I still havent heard anything from them. Actually a good thing for me since Storm Shadow should be going out sometime next week.

Since the original "for sale" post was deleted by the author I see no reason to keep any of the posts discussing it. Back to the Trooper.

Since the original "for sale" post was deleted by the author I see no reason to keep any of the posts discussing it. Back to the Trooper.

well, can we just lock this thread considering we have another one too? Easier to track discussion in 1 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back