Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

Finally got mine in my Besta. Got a 90 degree USB adapter so that the depth of the protruding USB plug is greatly reduced and the wire doesn't have to bend. Then have that plugged into a 10 ft USB cable, which then plugs into the wall wort. That wall wort is plugged in on the same circuit as my lights so when I turn on the lights, the gauntlet turns on too.

1ddcdafa005db39c1d10c6d12ad8a846.jpg
9ed92fe4810543bb60e3ae60fe32b877.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Finally got around to putting this guy in it's place.
I gotta make a custom display area for these guys.
c1970ac262e303ee853d344d22f969d8.jpg

Finally got around to putting this guy in it's place.
I gotta make a custom display area for these guys.
c1970ac262e303ee853d344d22f969d8.jpg

That makes it look tiny lol

Yeah but it's still badass in person. The picture doesn't do the gauntlet Justice

Question for you guys. When you have the lights on how deep are the colors. Mine are kind of washed out and can barely make out the colors.

Question for you guys. When you have the lights on how deep are the colors. Mine are kind of washed out and can barely make out the colors.

My colors are fine. They look fine in your picture too.

My colors are fine. They look fine in your picture too.

Yeah but compared to the hasbro gauntlet the colors look off.

Yeah but compared to the hasbro gauntlet the colors look off.

Why would anyone compare anything to a Hasbro piece?

And even if the Hot Toys piece is inaccurate, I’m fine with how it is, as recreating CGI effects isn’t always that easy.

Finally got mine in my Besta. Got a 90 degree USB adapter so that the depth of the protruding USB plug is greatly reduced and the wire doesn't have to bend. Then have that plugged into a 10 ft USB cable, which then plugs into the wall wort. That wall wort is plugged in on the same circuit as my lights so when I turn on the lights, the gauntlet turns on too.

1ddcdafa005db39c1d10c6d12ad8a846.jpg
9ed92fe4810543bb60e3ae60fe32b877.jpg

This looks amazing! Would you mind sharing which Besta specifically you got? I have the gauntlet (with nano coming in the future), but I have limited space and think I may need to stack them. This could be perfect.

Considering picking this one up. For those that have it, how are you feeling about it? Is it worth the price?

I'm wondering if I take a shelf out will it fit in a detolf...

Considering picking this one up. For those that have it, how are you feeling about it? Is it worth the price?

I'm wondering if I take a shelf out will it fit in a detolf...

I believe the internal space of the detolf is only about 38cm wide, whereas the base for the Gauntlet is 392mm.

Just got yesterday and opened it today. It's a great piece, massive, and very weighty. Worth it in my opinion. I will say that after an hour of being lit up the power stone is dead and I've contacted SS about it. Hopefully they can just send a replacement stone

Hopefully it's just the stone and not the entire circuitry. Regardless, they'll take care of you.

Just got yesterday and opened it today. It's a great piece, massive, and very weighty. Worth it in my opinion. I will say that after an hour of being lit up the power stone is dead and I've contacted SS about it. Hopefully they can just send a replacement stone

Have you tried replacing the LEDs per instructions?

Can anyone scan their manual? I lost my manual and need to replace one of the LEDs.

Back