Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just broke with tuition bills, etc. Nothing major, and I really don't want to let these go, especially after this Gimli home run staring at me...

I already had to sell off my Strider Ex, cancel my Gandalf Ex, Legolas Ex, and Gimli Ex due to a string of car repairs this past year. I'm trying to catch up with the maquettes right now and have the Reg Strider, Reg Gandalf, Ex Boromir and Ex Witch-King on order and will be ordering the Reg Legolas soon. I'm going to jump on the wait list for the Gimli Ex and see what happens.

Well, i started my collection a month ago, having arwen ex and gimli ex shipped yesterday, boromir ex in process with ringwraith ex, im currently looking for a strider ex statue, if anyone knows where i can get one not overpriced, let me know... Dont care getting a used one in prefect condition, im find with that.

I like both displays the same. But I agree that the exclusive versions are not allways the better ones (imo: Gandalf, Legolas, Ringwraith).

Last edited:
still one of my favorite lotr pieces in my collection. took some pics of aragorn today...

090-2.jpg

076-3.jpg

084-3.jpg

Thanks for posting those great pics the angry orc. :wave

They remind me just what a super piece this is. :clap

And just how good the Maquette line it is from is too. :yess:

Thanks Sideshow, keep them coming. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

I was wondering if anyone here knows why the est. ship date has gone to June to May and is now at July? I'm new to collecting from Sideshow so just wondering. I hope I get this piece.

Back