Statue Aragorn Maquette - Link in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was looking at mine last night and I can't get over how nicely this piece came out. Its one of the nicest LOTR pieces I've ever had in my collection and about fell over when I read someone calling it subpar (sorry that can't be anymore incorrect and about as ignorant as statement to make about a collectible).

I heard back from SS. I am sending them some pictures of the damage. Hopefully, I get to keep mine and just get replacement parts as the rest looks fine and I like the low # I got.

Sweet! Hopefully you get to keep at least the base and they can send you a new statue. If they do I'll add your number to the list.

I see that. Its to be expected a bit as we know there is going to be an ebb and flow to things LOTR especially. Thats why its important to keep a nice flow to PO and products coming out. Especially if they can all stay as nice as Aragorn.

I see that. Its to be expected a bit as we know there is going to be an ebb and flow to things LOTR especially. Thats why its important to keep a nice flow to PO and products coming out. Especially if they can all stay as nice as Aragorn.

I can't wait to see for myself. I'll have him Friday. :yess:

I forgot what it is like to get top notch customer service. I heard right back from Jaclyn at SS. They are sending my a replacement hood as well as a replacement head at no extra charge to me. All I have to do is when I get my replacement parts is send the old ones back to them (again at no charge).

Thank-you Sideshow, perfect service. :)

I'm so happy, I love this statue and am so excited for the line to continue.

:hi5:

I forgot what it is like to get top notch customer service. I heard right back from Jaclyn at SS. They are sending my a replacement hood as well as a replacement head at no extra charge to me. All I have to do is when I get my replacement parts is send the old ones back to them (again at no charge).

Sweet! That is awesome news.

Well, I thought I would contribute a bit more to the forum and post a couple pics of my Aragorn. First time taking pictures of these things, and you are all right about how difficult they are. I don't have a fancy camera by any means, so I guess I wasn't expecting much. I absolutely love this piece, and it continues to grow on me more and more each day! Not that my opinion matters all that much, but if you are on the fence for this one, hop off and pick this up!

I do have the exclusive version, but I like the hooded look much better.

Glad you like the piece and thanks for sharing. Don't worry about the pics just do best you can and share away.

That's great news, bro. I'm surprised that they have you returning the pieces and not asking you to smash them with a hammer...

Glad to see you back in the collecting world, too. :wave

I noticed a small break in Aragorn's shoulder strap for his rolled mat. After contacting SS and sending two pictures, they are sending me a new body. I get to keep the headsculpts (as I requested).

In the last email from them, they did ask me to destroy the statue and send pictures for proof.

just got Exclusive #210 :hi5: the only thing that I have to say is...AMAZING!!!! wow a clear home run!! :clap

After seeing some pics that were posted on the forum I felt a little disappointed...but how wrong was I!!!! like many posters have said, you have to see this statue in person. Pictures simply don't do it justice...at all!! dear me how impressed I am with this piece! lost for words really. Def gotta say that I hold this statue among the best in my collection...and yes it includes the LoTR PFs too. Simply Brilliant statue.

Thanks sideshow :hi5:

can not wait to see what this line will bring :thud: bye bye money

Nice! Yeah, there are plenty of good pics in this thread but like so many pieces seeing it in person just really does the trick.

Make sure folks you put your number in the registry thread so I can get to adding you on the list.

my replacement head and hood have been shipped, that was quick and easy. nice.

Back