"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is the best body to use the 1/6 True Type Basic Series TTM 22 Advanced Slim Body , to fixt Bernards Vest and Poncho?

I used a TT and the similar knock offs for my Clint’s.. So, I don’t think it really matters what you use.. If you do have a problem fitting the vest, just let me know...

The reason I asked is I purchased a X-Series Regular body XT1, the shoulders are to big the vest rides up and it wont close when I tie the vest closed.

The reason I asked is I purchased a X-Series Regular body XT1, the shoulders are to big the vest rides up and it wont close when I tie the vest closed.

Well, if you like to send it back, I probably can make you a new one that fits better. Take some pics of the vest on, that shows the problem areas.. If you just pay for the shipping, I’ll take care of it..

Thanks,

David

I used a TT and the similar knock offs for my Clint’s.. So, I don’t think it really matters what you use.. If you do have a problem fitting the vest, just let me know...

Mine arrived last week, and I had the same problem... the vest is too tight, won't close at all... will see if it gets better if I can find a slim truetype from Luke Skywalker.

Is there a place to purchase or does someone make an accurate boot spur set?
I ordered a set of Quigley spurs from SteveO, they seem to be the closest i've seen.
picture.php

Last edited:
Is there a place to purchase or does someone make an accurate boot spur set?

Well, the best spurs I’ve ever seen is the ones that came with the Triad Toys Josh Randall. Really nice. The good news is Auggie @ Battlegear is planning on making some. Not sure when, but I know they will be good..

Another batch of ponchos and vests going out tomorrow. I'll contact you with tracking #s. Al, that includes your updated vest... Thanks!

Also, I still have plenty of ponchos and vest set available.. Just let me know..

Last edited:
I'm def interested in the poncho and the vest. I'll pm you in a couple of days for an order. Hopefully you can ship them along with my LoA order.:)

Anyone know where to get the gun and holster?

Anyone have the clint eastwood boots from battlegear and can provide analysis? In need of some blondie kicks!

I'm def interested in the poncho and the vest. I'll pm you in a couple of days for an order. Hopefully you can ship them along with my LoA order.:)

Anyone know where to get the gun and holster?

Sounds good! Stevo’s is one way. You can also piece together one from Battlegear Toys. I think someone showed their pieced together one a few pages back.. I’m also working on a New Item for the Blondie pistol. The Rattler... I’ll know more next week..

Anyone have the clint eastwood boots from battlegear and can provide analysis? In need of some blondie kicks!

I’ve got several pairs. I love them!! :yess: I just weathered them to achieve the right color...

Thanks, Bernard! I'll have to pick them up :)

By your eye, and I know it's just pictures, but how do you think the pancho from the iminime set is going to stack up against yours?

Back