"Bounty Hunter Blondie" Custom (Clint Eastwood)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks gang:wave

Here's a couple more quick shots taken while completing the figures.

bhbline.jpg

bhbl2.jpg

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I wanna see more of this bad boy! Let's see some more pics fellas! Please.

I've been meaning to take some pics and post them here for weeks but just haven't gotten to it yet. If the weather cooperates this weekend I'll try to get a couple of pics up here to show this guy off.

Great look forward to that!

Scott really does put together a gorgeous figure! This is stunning and really looking forward to receiving my first full VM piece now :panic:

Great pics, thanks for reposting those! :rock

I'll still try to post a couple pics of my own Blondies this weekend... we can never have too many pics of these amazing figures to gawk at! :D

I just hope Scott revisits Eastwood again. I missed V.2 Blondie, but I've got the V.1, which is a true grail piece in my collection.

Here are some quick pics. Sorry about the background. Could definitely use some finesse, but the figure still rocks in spite of my sloppy photography.

I've got him on horseback at the moment and will try to get some better pics up this weekend with decent background and lighting. He looks totally badass on the horse, btw. All that's missing is a hogtied Tuco slung over the horse's back behind him! :D

* Bounty Hunter (to Tuco): "Hey señor... Did you know you have a face worth two thousand dollars?"

* Blondie (off camera): "Yeah... but you don't look like the one who'll collect it."

Edit: I tweaked the previous pics so they look a little better and added a few pics of Blondie on horseback. Still don't have a decent landscape background to shoot against, unfortunately. He looks much better in person, of course, and the horse could definitely use a good repaint, but at least this gives a general idea of the possibilities.

BHBlondie1.jpg

BHBlondie2.jpg

BHBlondie4.jpg

BHBlondie5.jpg

BHBlondie6.jpg

Last edited:
Back