"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Bernard! I'll have to pick them up :)

By your eye, and I know it's just pictures, but how do you think the pancho from the iminime set is going to stack up against yours?

Honestly, I thought his was very nice looking. I would weather it some..

:thud: I need to know more about it :lol. Is this a separately rattler to attach to Colt?

Yes, I was going to try and come up with something to attach to his pistol. Working on a few ideals..

Here's mine:

DSCN6298_zps315fd077.jpg

DSCN6301_zps3a98bccb.jpg

DSCN6302_zps0d173d47.jpg

DSCN6303_zpsa6452316.jpg

DSCN6304_zps91df6c55.jpg

DSCN6306_zpsd343a421.jpg

DSCN6307_zps0510c4c3.jpg

DSCN6309_zpsa3b55da3.jpg

DSCN6310_zps9113e13a.jpg

Here's another set I started but I am thinking of selling.

Here are some pics of my saddlebags for Blondie.. Considering making a small run of these.. Not sure if I have the time right now though...

img2490v.jpg

img2488zv.jpg

Also, all orders are going out on Monday. I decided to finish up and ship everything at one time... Thanks!

So now that the iminime heads have been revealed (and sold out apparently), the Velvet Morning heads are sold out as well, who else is left out there actively offering sculpts for Blondie?

So now that the iminime heads have been revealed (and sold out apparently), the Velvet Morning heads are sold out as well, who else is left out there actively offering sculpts for Blondie?

VM Clint is sold out too :slap (I picked up one a few days ago...)

Blondie fever!! :panic:

You can try Lonnie at Hero Heads.

https://www.h2creative.com/HHOF.pdf

It is not on the list but you can email him.
That is the head you see on Bernard's figure.

Forgot to mention Peter the Painter did one as well.

Last edited:
Considering price, I would be interested in the saddlebags.

Well, as of now, I have to put any new items on hold for awhile. We’re moving in about 4 weeks and its about hectic around here.. I can’t keep track of anything... Ponchos and vests are still available, but I don’t think I can handle anything new right now...

Also, all packages went out today... I left the receipt with tracking info at work.. I’ll email everyone later..

Thanks,

David

It's still only a work in progress, as i'm waiting on some spurs and other bits from Stevo, but here is my Blondie so far:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Head from Lonnie at H2 ( Painted by me ),
Body is a Sideshow buck,
Poncho & Vest from Bernard2002 ( Thanks again David ),
Trousers from T1000 Police officer figure,
Eastwood Boots from Battlegear Toys ( Painted with fabric paints ),
Shirt from Ebay ( Dollsfigure? ),
Gun & Rig from Georgieboy.

Got Bernard's poncho and vest in the post today, and they are fantastic! Now I just need.... the rest of a figure to use them on, heh.

Back