"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still only a work in progress, as i'm waiting on some spurs and other bits from Stevo, but here is my Blondie so far:

picture.php

Head from Lonnie at H2 ( Painted by me ),
Body is a Sideshow buck,
Poncho & Vest from Bernard2002 ( Thanks again David ),
Trousers from T1000 Police officer figure,
Eastwood Boots from Battlegear Toys ( Painted with fabric paints ),
Shirt from Ebay ( Dollsfigure? ),
Gun & Rig from Georgieboy.

Looking good!!

Got Bernard's poncho and vest in the post today, and they are fantastic! Now I just need.... the rest of a figure to use them on, heh.

Alright!! Glad you like them.. :clap

Where can I get clothes for Tuco and Angel Eyes customs? I only know Rainman sets, long sold out. Any help?

You can find most of it on ebay ( Belts and brown trousers from Minibarbie, german boots from Newline ).
Specifically, for Tuco's shirt i've used one from the DID WW1 German figures and a vintage Ken tan corduroy jacket ( you will need to dye it brown ).

Braces, brown waistcoat and frock from Battlegear Toys, Angel Eyes gunbelt from Stevo's

Last edited:
Got some new jeans for mine.
They originally were light blue denim with orange stiching(see attached pics)which I went over with black marker to hide the stiching colour and darken the denim, then dyed them with some dylon antique grey.
Might go darker with some black dye, but am happy with them for now.

Weathered the vest some more but can't get rid of the old original fabric glue marks, so will paint over.

ok. Now that you've shared, please tell us more. That is a remarkable likeness to Eli. I know its not Rainman's or Frontlines. the Farrow was really good, but I've only seen that one with "real" hair. Not sure I'm on board with this hairstyle but otherwise this is probably the best Tuco I've seen yet

Hey guys,

The head sculpt was originally done by the Farrow. It came with real hair but I honestly didn't like how it look so I asked a professional artist to remove it and completely resculpt the hair. He did further resculpting and refining on the head sculpt as well as a full repaint.

Here's a work in progress picture of the sculpt.
Note: The Farrow's original paintjob still intact.

heads.jpg

They're recasts, and more expensive than getting them direct from Lonnie himself.

I see that for his Hauk he's used the Angel Eyes with hat sculpt as the basis, rather than the unhatted sculpt which i used ( you can tell by the flat hair over the ears ).

Just ordered two Blondies from Lonnie, can't argue with his prices and the likenesses aren't too bad. Now for Battlegear to get their belts and boots back in stock:)

Just ordered two Blondies from Lonnie, can't argue with his prices and the likenesses aren't too bad. Now for Battlegear to get their belts and boots back in stock:)

I think Lonnie's Blondies are more than "not too bad" . I think they are very good. As good as Trevors or VMs ? Maybe not, but still very good. .... and Lonnie (and Jim Maddox) do removeable hats and "hat-hair" sculpts

Just went through the most humiliating experience of my collecting career in cracking open that Twilight barbie! The girlfriend had a pretty laugh :lol. But I have some great pants and a possible shirt out the deal for 10 bucks :yess:

I still have my Blondie and Angel eye figure. Just need to get Tuco

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just went through the most humiliating experience of my collecting career in cracking open that Twilight barbie! The girlfriend had a pretty laugh :lol. But I have some great pants and a possible shirt out the deal for 10 bucks :yess:

Can you post pictures of the pants on a HT body? Great idea you had, maybe I can do it too...

Back