"Bounty Hunter Blondie" Custom (Clint Eastwood)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.Pettersenart

Super Freak
Reaction score
As suggested here is the official "Bounty Hunter Blondie" thread.:wave
I'm nearing completion on the prototype now and should have pics and Pre-Order info very soon!

Update:

preorderbh-1.jpg

bhhatrere.jpg

Here is a casting of the final sculpt and reworked hat. Ready for painting.... Re

bhspur.jpg

I wanted these spurs to be more accurate in appearance than the previous ones I made. I ran into several speed bumps along the way but finally found a solution and I was able to finished them. They are Metal!

I'm putting together an "Interest" list. Please note: this list is only to help me determine how many figures I should make available and it is not a reservation, guarantee, or commitment list. Depending on interest I will be making somewhere between 10-15 figures. All pre orders will take place on my site https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com once a date and time are set. No price is set yet but I should have more info very soon. Thanks! -S.

Interest list:
1.West
2.YMBA!
3.Mystolle
4.deadspawn
5.mudshark
6.JeffTVR
7.greatlakes6
8.Marsattack
9.Mookeylama
10.MwNN
11.ShortRound
12.Zombierider
13.Mr.E
14.Q
15.toylion
16.mishu2nite
17.El Calvo

Last edited:
:google:google:google

Just beautiful Scott, to say I am excited now for v2 Bill is the biggest understatement :wink1:

Absolutely my pleasure! Your work is astonishing!

I can't give you my money quick enough for Bill :lol

I may have an ideal next project for you after Bill also, lots off interest being shown :wink1:

Scott,

This is looking great, can't wait to see painted pics. Those spurs are incredible. You should consider offering some in the future, they will be very popular. As always, your mastery of sculpting and custom work is astounding. I also agree with Teddy about a future project, :wink1:

Lookin good Scott, but maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, is Blondie's hat/sombrero really that big?

Thanks guys for the interest and help. List updated.

I appreciate the constructive criticism. Don't know what I was thinking.:lol
I've reworked the hat... I think it looks much better.

bhhatrere.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing further progress on this, Scott! Will he be packing the scoped "Yellowboy" rifle as well?

Yes!

I would love one of these, although I won't be able to afford it if it is the same price as your previous figures. :( If there is a lot of interest, would you be able to make more figures and thus lower the price?

Thanks for adding me to the list Scott! :wave
The reworked hat looks fantastic, i can't wait to see more pics!
Yellowboy with scope:yess:

Back