"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they jeans he wears? I thought they looked more like chinos than denim.
picture.php

What are the best trousers to use?

Blondie6_zps11d18418.jpg

Well, I remember in the GBU Documentary or something Clint had only ONE pair of blue jeans he dyed black for GBU. I remember they talked about how he took home the whole costume every night since there wasn't duplicates of any part of his outfit.

The Jeans above on that neat looking Blondie came from me as well as many of the items. They are black jeans from a BARBIE doll Twilight figure. That figure also has the blue striped shirt I used for many Blondie customs I've made. You can get the doll for under $20 shipped on Ebay so you can get Clint's black jeans and striped blue shirt off that figure and toss the rest in the trash.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BARBIE-TWILIGHT-SAGA-PINK-LABEL-EDWARD-CULLEN-DOLL-NEW-/370779153564?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item565428e49c

$(KGrHqV,!iEFD2gDJ8gIBRCZwmGMnw~~60_57.JPG

twilightdoll-1024x1024.jpg

The Black jeans have to be stretched to work. My preference for making Blondie's pants are to get a pair of ACI Blue jeans and throw some black acrylic washes over that to make the jeans look screen accurate.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info on the jeans and shirt.
Think my shirt I have is good enough, but would like to change the pants.
Heres how mines looking.
100_8348_zps8586ad48.jpg

100_8347_zps683f3e34.jpg

100_8346_zpsaa4806d2.jpg

100_8345_zps41ec3cc0.jpg

100_8344_zps5054f1da.jpg

100_8343_zps770f41a1.jpg

100_8342_zpsee1d80ec.jpg

Blondie6_zps11d18418.jpg

Well, I remember in the GBU Documentary or something Clint had only ONE pair of blue jeans he dyed black for GBU. I remember they talked about how he took home the whole costume every night since there wasn't duplicates of any part of his outfit.

The Jeans above on that neat looking Blondie came from me as well as many of the items. They are black jeans from a BARBIE doll Twilight figure. That figure also has the blue striped shirt I used for many Blondie customs I've made. You can get the doll for under $20 shipped on Ebay so you can get Clint's black jeans and striped blue shirt off that figure and toss the rest in the trash.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BARBIE-TWILIGHT-SAGA-PINK-LABEL-EDWARD-CULLEN-DOLL-NEW-/370779153564?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item565428e49c

$(KGrHqV,!iEFD2gDJ8gIBRCZwmGMnw~~60_57.JPG

twilightdoll-1024x1024.jpg

The Black jeans have to be stretched to work. My preference for making Blondie's pants are to get a pair of ACI Blue jeans and throw some black acrylic washes over that to make the jeans look screen accurate.
fantastic blondie sir:wave:clap:clap

Cheers georgieboy26;)

With some new pants and poncho and weathering this is gunna be my new favourite figure.
Just need some more dough:(

The poncho is Olive green, but the sun tended to fade the color to brown during shooting, which is why the top (being hit by the sun) sometimes appears brownish and the bottom (untouched by the sun) Olive green. :)

The poncho is Olive green, but the sun tended to fade the color to brown during shooting, which is why the top (being hit by the sun) sometimes appears brownish and the bottom (untouched by the sun) Olive green. :)

Thanks for the details, so I'll have to weather it and add different shades to get a accurate look to it! :)

Thanks for the link George!

:pray: For the belt! :D

Stevo makes the Clint holster and snake pistols but he's quoting at least 3 months for orders.

I'm going to try and make a Clint gunbelt using the belt from this one:
Battlegear WST.H. 417.02
picture.php

and the holster from this one
Battlegear WST.H. 418.01
picture.php

They're only $12 each so still cheaper than the other makes.

I don't want to post any pic's until he's completed but i just got hold of a pair of T1000 Police uniform trousers for my Blondie and they look great, very Chino like.
The only thing is i had to cut my boots down to get the legs over them but it's not noticeable.

Last edited:
Stevo makes the Clint holster and snake pistols but he's quoting at least 3 months for orders.

I'm going to try and make a Clint holster using the belt from this one:
Battlegear WST.H. 417.02
picture.php

and the holster from this one
Battlegear WST.H. 418.01
picture.php

i did same with one of mine:exactly: you will find that second holster is overlong, trimmed mine down a bit

Back